XCIPTV Player is a popular IPTV player with an activation fee. It includes a user-friendly interface, and the app comes with a lot of integrated features that make the IPTV player an ideal choice for streaming IPTV playlists. Moreover, it provides you with some customization options. It includes support for the Favorites List, where you can add TV shows and VOD titles.
- Playlist Formats: M3U Playlists
- EPG Support: Yes
- External Players: VLC Media Player and EXO Player
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC
- Free Trial: 7 Days
It is a premium IPTV Player that costs $24 per month. It also includes a lifetime activation charge of $499.
Is XCIPTV Player Legal?
Yes, users who want to watch movies, TV shows, and live TV should add M3U Playlists to XCIPTV since it is an IPTV player. The IPTV player doesn’t involve breaking any content’s copyrights. However, it is important to consider how secure your device is when streaming online. To defend your streaming against cyber threats, choose one of the best VPNs for IPTV services, such as ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
How to Create XCIPTV Player Account
(1) On any of your devices, select your browser to open.
(2) Enter XCIPTV Player on the search bar and launch the XCIPTV Official Website.
(3) Select My Account on the top right corner of the screen and click on Register.
(4) On the Register a new membership page, enter your Name, Email Address, and Password.
(5) Checkmark on I agree to the terms, and I’m not a robot.
(6) Select Register to register your new XCIPTV Player account.
How to Subscribe to XCIPTV Player
(1) Visit the XCIPTV Player Official Website from the browser and click My Account.
(2) Input your XCIPTV Player account details and select Sign In.
(3) On your IPTV Player home page, click on Packages or scroll down to Affordable Packages.
(4) Select the Subscription Package you want and select Buy Now.
(5) Click on Checkout and input your payment details, like Card number and CVV, under the Payment Details section. You have now subscribed to the IPTV Player.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Streaming Devices
XCIPTV Player streams your IPTV account on different media streaming platforms like:
Install XCIPTV Player on Android Devices
The Google Play Store of Android devices hosts the IPTV Player for download.
(1) Unlock your Android device and go to the Play Store.
(2) Browse for XCIPTV Player using the search bar.
(3) Select Install to download the IPTV Player from the Google Play Store.
(4) Wait for the installation to finish and open the IPTV Player app.
(5) Enter the M3U URL from any IPTV service provider.
(6) Enjoy streaming the content provided by the service provider on your Android device.
Download XCIPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
You need to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your computer.
(1) Launch your PC and open the web browser.
(2) Search for BlueStacks and choose BlueStacks Official Website from the search results.
(3) Download and Install the latest version of BlueStacks based on the properties of your PC.
(4) Wait for the installation process to be over and launch the BlueStacks app.
(5) Enter your Google Account details, and on the home screen, click on Google Play Store.
(6) Type XCIPTV Player in the search bar and select the IPTV Player.
(7) Download the XCIPTV app and open the IPTV Player app.
(8) Enter the M3U URL from any service provider and stream the contents available through the provider on your PC.
Get XCIPTV Player on Android Smart TV
The only way to access XCIPTV Player on your Smart TV is to sideload its APK file.
(1) Turn on your PC and search for XCIPTV Player on your browser.
(2) Select Download to get the app on your PC from a reliable website.
(3) Choose the USB Drive on your PC and transfer the IPTV Player apk file to the USB Drive.
(4) Remove the USB Drive from your PC.
(5) Connect the USB Drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
(6) Install the IPTV Player app on your Smart TV.
(7) Launch the IPTV Player app and enter the M3U URL from a service provider like Tenet Streams IPTV to stream the content on your Smart TV.
Access XCIPTV Player on Firestick
Firestick users should download the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store to install the IPTV Player.
(1) Start your Firestick device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Click the Find tab and select Search.
(3) Search for Downloader in the Amazon App Store and choose the Downloader app.
(4) Click Download to install the app on your Firestick and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
(5) Go back to the Fire TV home screen and click the Settings icon on the home screen.
(6) Select My Fire TV in the Settings.
(7) Select Developer Options and choose to Install unknown apps.
(8) To install apps from unknown sources, enable the Downloader app.
(9) Launch the Downloader app and select Accept in the prompt.
(10) Enter the URL of the XCIPTV Player app and select Go.
(11) Click Download to get the player apk file and select Install to install the XCIPTV app.
(12) Once the installation of the IPTV Player is done, open the IPTV Player app.
(12) Enter the M3U URL and enjoy streaming its content on your Firestick.
XCIPTV Player is not the only IPTV Player app for media streaming devices. Consider these IPTV Players as the best alternatives for the IPTV Player.
OttPlayer is the right choice for your device if you want a free IPTV player. You can access IPTV playlists with ease as it offers a simple user interface. It is supported on various streaming devices. Moreover, OttPlayer is an app that includes no ads when you access online content.
IPTV Extreme is a premium IPTV player that also includes a free version. The premium tier might cost you $0.99. With the premium version, you remove the annoying ads. IPTV Extreme is available in the Google Play Store. It supports recording, Chromecast, auto EPG update, and time recording.
Shake TV IPTV
Shake TV IPTV is the right IPTV player choice to stream IPTV content in HD and FHD resolutions. The IPTV player lets users access multiple playlist formats like M3U and M3U Plus. It supports the picture-in-picture feature and lets you share playlists with others.
XCIPTV Player is a simple and effective IPTV player to access your IPTV playlists. So, access the live TV channels and on-demand titles from your provider. It includes support for parental control features to remove unwanted content. With support for VPN, the service removes geographically restricted content. Also, users can access it on 4 devices with the same subscription.