Beast TV is one of the popular IPTV providers that streams various channels from the UK, USA, and Canada. With this service, one can watch all kinds of sports channels in HD quality. Along with TV channels, it also provides access to some of the popular on-demand movies. There is a 3-day catchup TV feature for all the channels available in this service. With this feature, you can watch the shows and movies that you missed in the last three days.
- No. of Channels: 12,500 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 10,000+ movies, series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG device.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours free trial
There are 3-subscription packages available in this streaming service. You can also choose the subscription based on the number of connections. All the plans have similar features and channels list.
|Subscription Plan||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections|
How to Subscribe to Beast TV IPTV
1. Open any web browser on your device and visit the official website of beast TV (https://beasttviptv.com/).
2. Scroll down and select any one of the packages available on the website.
3. Tap the Sign Up button located below the package details.
4. Select the Checkout button on the next screen.
5. Fill in the required details and tap Complete Order.
6. Complete the payment process to purchase the package.
How to Watch Beast TV IPTV
You can watch the Beast IPTV on various devices, such as
Stream Beast TV on Windows and Mac PC
Using a web browser is the easiest way to access Beast TV content on Windows or Mac PC. You can use any web browser available on your device. For a better experience, we recommend you use Google Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome on your device.
2. Visit the Beast TV Official Website [http://watch.beastiptv.tv/(To watch online)].
3. Enter your Beast TV login credentials and tap login.
4. Start streaming the media contents right from your browser.
Stream Beast TV on Android Devices
You can easily stream Beast IPTV content on Android devices by installing the Apk file.
1. Go to Settings on the Android device and select the Security section.
2. Scroll down and select Install Unknown Apps.
3. Choose the Web browser to enable the installation of the Apk file.
4. Now, open the web browser on your Android device.
5. Visit the Beast Website to download the installer file. Click on the download icon.
6. Open the downloaded Apk file and install the Beast IPTV app.
7. Launch the app and enter your login credentials. (Username & password).
8. Tap LOG IN, and the media contents will appear on the screen. You can watch your favorite TV channels.
Watch Beast TV IPTV on Firestick
The Beast TV app is available as an Apk file to download on Firestick. You can install the Downloader app to stream the IPTV content.
1. Launch the Firestick device and choose the Search option on the Find tab.
2. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
3. Select Get/ Download to download the Downloader app on the Firestick device.
4. Go to the Home screen and choose the Settings icon.
5. Select the My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
6. Click the Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app.
7. Turn on the Downloader app to enable the settings and move to the Firestick home screen.
8. Open the Downloader app and select Allow in the prompt.
9. On the URL box, type the Beast TV IPTV Apk URL.
10. After entering the URL, click the Go button to download the IPTV app.
11. Click Install to install the Beast IPTV app on the Firestick.
12. Select Open to launch the IPTV app.
13. Configure your login credentials and start watching the TV channels.
Watch Beast TV on Smart TV
The Beast IPTV is unavailable in the Smart TV App Store. But you can install the app on the TV by downloading the Apk file and installing it using USB Drive.
1. Get the Beast IPTV Apk file from the official website on the PC.
2. Transfer the Apk file to the USB Drive and connect the USB Drive to the Smart TV.
3. Launch the Settings on the Smart TV and click the Device Preferences on the TV.
4. Select Security & restrictions and go to the Unknown Sources to turn it On.
5. Now, move to the Folders on the Smart TV and access the IPTV Apk file to install.
6. Click the IPTV app to launch on the Smart TV and log in to your account.
7. Select the content on the IPTV app to stream on the Smart TV.
Stream Beast TV on MAG Devices
Beast TV has MAG device support for streaming the content through M3U URL.
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and power on the MAG device.
2. Select the Settings icon on the home screen.
3. Choose System Settings in the menu and select Servers.
4. Click Portals in the Servers and enter the Portal name.
5. Provide the M3U URL of Beast TV and select the Save option.
6. Restart the MAG device to stream the IPTV contents.
There are many alternatives available for Beast IPTV, and you can check them out.
King IPTV is one of the promising IPTV Providers with 22,000 TV channels. You can watch thousands of movies, series, and TV shows. It also provides sports content and PPV events for streaming. You can watch live TV channels for $20 per month.
You can stream popular sports TV channels with Python IPTV. Python IPTV offers 1000+ TV channels in various genres. You can also watch on-demand movies, series, and TV shows in HD streaming quality. It provides Parental control to check kid’s streaming.
Cobra IPTV is a simple IPTV service provider with a user-friendly interface. It provides 10,000+ TV channels for $20. You can stream the TV content on the built-in Player, and you can add the TV channels to your favorite lists.
Beast TV is an excellent IPTV Provider with TV channels of all genres. You can enjoy the US, UK, and Canada TV channels in HD streaming quality. This IPTV service has customer support 24/7 to respond to user queries. Try this service on your device and share your feedback in the comment box.