King IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is an APK service with stable server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in EPG support. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the King IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events. Unlimited device connection for both premium and gold subscription packages is available on this provider.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, and Canada.
- No. of Channels: 22,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 120,000+ movies and TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Android TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Visa/Master card, American Express, and Discover
Is King IPTV Legal?
No. King IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for King IPTV?
Go to King IPTV‘s official website (https://kingiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the SUBSCRIBE button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes API and M3U URL.
The King IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to King IPTV?
Install King IPTV’s APK file on your streaming device or Launch any best IPTV Player for iOS to enter the login credentials.
How to Stream King IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- iOS and Apple TV
- Samsung and LG smart TV
- Enigma 2
Install King IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the King IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Stream King IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for XCIPTV Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the XCIPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of King IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch King IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the King IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Watch King IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Lilly Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Lilly Player app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get King IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the King IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of King IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install King IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the King IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch King IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Ministra IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream King IPTV content on your smart TV.
Stream King IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream King IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the King IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream King IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the King IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch King IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the King IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for King IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Xtrix TV IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 1,000+ TV channels and 3,000+ VOD. It offers a 3-day free trial and costs $19.99 per month. Currently, there is no external player support available.
The Amazing TV IPTV
The Amazing TV IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 10,370 live TV channels, 24,000+ Movies, and 2500+ TV series. It doesn’t offer any free trial and it costs €16.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTVX and TiviMate IPTV Player.
Monster IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 7645 TV channels and plenty of VOD content. It offers a 6-hour free trial and costs £14.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
King IPTV is one of the best premium IPTV providers in the streaming industry. The main advantage of the provider is it offers 24/7 customer care support for its subscribers to clarify all your queries and troubleshoot issues with the certified solution. By subscribing to the service, you can enjoy streaming premium streaming quality without any buffering issues. It is flexible to use and compatible with popular streaming devices. Moreover, it also offers a stand-alone application for the Android-based device to stream the content without installing the best IPTV Player for Android devices.