IPTV is the most inexpensive cable or satellite TV replacement that works over the internet connection. You can watch live TV channels, on-demand shows, PPV events, and more without cable. It is a great option to stream media sources continuously. While there are lots of IPTV’s available, you will get to know the details of Youstream IPTV here in this section. It is a reliable option to watch your favorite content without spending much on your entertainment bills.
Features of Youstream IPTV
The key features you will get with Youstream TV IPTV are as follows.
- Stream hundreds of channels categorized under different genres.
- It features a user-friendly interface.
- You can stream catchup shows, TV shows, movies, etc.
- It offers the best customer support.
Youstream IPTV Plans & Pricing
There is not much information found about the subscription price and the plans of Youstream IPTV.
Related: TVZON IPTV Review: Stream 2000+ Live TV Channels at $15
How to Download Youstream IPTV on Android Devices
Youstream IPTV is available as a third-party apk file, and the steps below will help you install it on Android phones, tablets, boxes, and Android TVs.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Select Apps, and you will find the list of installed apps.
3. Hover to click on the Menu from the top to choose Special Access.
4. Scroll down and tap on Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. On the next screen, choose any app via which you want to install the apk. For instance, Chrome.
6. Get back to the apps column of Android and select Chrome to open it.
7. With the address bar, type as Youstream IPTV apk and press Enter.
8. Select any trusted website and download the apk file to install it.
9. Once it gets installed, open it and start streaming the titles.
How to Install Youstream IPTV on Firestick
Since Youstream is available as an apk file, it can be installed on Fire TV or Firestick. Follow the section below for more details.
You should turn on Unknown Sources to access any third-party app on Firestick. To do this, go to
- Settings >> Fire TV >> Developer option >> Apps from Unknown Sources >> Turn On.
1. Use the Search option to find Downloader.
2. Select Downloader under Apps & Games.
3. Click Get or Download on the channel info screen.
4. After it gets installed, select Open to launch it.
5. Click on the URL field under the Home tab of Downloader.
6. Type the URL of the Youstream IPTV and press GO.
7. Allow the apk installation to complete.
8. Click Install on the pop-up.
9. Select Open to launch the Youstream on Fire TV Stick.
10. You shall select any channel or title to stream it.
Related: Greek IPTV: Features, Pricing, & Installation Guide
You can install Youstream on your Android and Firestick for unlimited entertainment. Let us know if you know the pricing details of this IPTV in the comments section.