Necro IPTV is a popular IPTV provider that comprises Live TV channels, movies, TV shows, sports, and other VOD content in high quality. This IPTV offers different sports content from all over the world. It is a premium IPTV provider that charges 10.30 euros per month. If you want to trial the service, you can pay 3.40 euros and can test trial the service for 3 days. Necro IPTV only offers content in the form of an M3U URL. To watch it, you need to use IPTV players like IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, and more. Necro IPTV is an all-in-one IPTV provider that can be streamed on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and on all Smart TVs as well.
Features of Necro IPTV
- This IPTV provider offers an extensive video library at an affordable price.
- It consists of 2000+ Live TV channels including local and international channels.
- It offers highly responsive customer support.
- This IPTV provides the EPG guide to its users.
- Necro IPTV provides M3U URLs to stream content.
- You can add the content to the Favorites List.
- You can stream Necro IPTV on all IPTV M3U players.
Necro IPTV offers different subscription packages including a trial as well.
- £3.40 – 3 Days | 1 device | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included.
- £10.30 – 1 Month | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included.
- £21.99 – 3 months | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included.
- £38.99 – 6 months | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included.
- £68.99 – 1 year | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included.
How to Get a Subscription for Necro IPTV
1. Visit the website [necroiptv.com/shop/cart.php] and choose the plan which you prefer to purchase.
2. Click on the Order Now button.
3. On the Configure page, click on the Continue button to proceed.
4. Under the Review & Checkout page, select the Checkout button.
5. Fill in the required details and click on the Complete Order button.
6. You will land on the payment page. Enter your payment details and complete your purchase.
After completing the purchase, follow the steps below to download the M3U URL and start watching Live TVs right away.
7. Go to the homepage of the website and click on the services button.
8. You will find the product you have purchased. Click on the product name.
9. Now tap on the NecroIPTV Service Details.
10. Click on the Download button to download the M3U playlist.
How to Watch Necro IPTV on Smartphone (Android and iOS)
Follow the steps below to watch Necro IPTV on smartphones.
1. Connect the smartphone to a strong internet connection.
2. Open the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
3. Click the Search bar and type GSE Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and click the Get or Install button to download the app.
5. After installing the app, open it and grant access to the necessary permissions.
6. Once you’re in, tap the Hamburger icon displayed at the top.
7. Scroll down and select the option Remote Playlists.
Note: If you want to add the Xtream Codes, tap the option Xtream Codes API.
8. Click the Plus icon and select Add M3U URL.
9. Now, enter the M3U link of Necro IPTV.
10. Tap Add and wait for the content to load.
11. Once loaded, select any content to play and enjoy streaming it on your handheld device.
How to Stream Necro IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the app store of your Smart TV.
2. Navigate to the Search bar and type Smart IPTV using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the Install or Get button to download the app.
4. After installation, open the app on Smart TV.
5. You will see the MAC address on the screen. Visit the website siptv.app/activation/ and enter the MAC address.
6. Complete the payment using PayPal or a Debit card.
7. Then, go to the website siptv.app/mylist/ and fill in the M3U playlist file or link of Necro IPTV.
8. Tap Send. Now, close the Smart IPTV app and reopen it again.
9. Now, choose any video content and enjoy streaming it on your Smart TV.
How to Get Necro IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
1. Download and install the latest version of VLC Media Player.
2. Open the VLC app after installation.
3. Click the Media tab displayed at the top.
4. Scroll down and tap the Open Network Stream option.
5. Select the Network tab and enter the M3U link of Necro IPTV.
6. Select Play and stream the content of Necro IPTV on your PC.
How to Watch Necro IPTV on Firestick
Before following the step given below, install the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Go to Firestick Settings and click the tile My Fire TV.
2. Select Developer options and click the Install unknown apps.
3. Enable the toggle switch near the Downloader app to enable it.
4. Then, launch the Downloader app and select the Home tab.
5. Enter the IPTV Smarters apk link and click Go.
6. Now, tap Install on the pop-up menu.
7. Launch the IPTV Smarters app after installation and enter the M3U link of Necro IPTV.
8. Choose your desired video content and watch it on Necro IPTV.
The Necro IPTV contains more than 2000 Live TV channels and catch-up TV shows. By using Necro TV, you can watch all your favorite sports channels and entertainment channels for a very lesser price. Most IPTV services are illegal nowadays. So, install and configure a VPN on the device to stream content safely. VPN provides an extra layer of security to the users and helps you to access the contents that are restricted in your region.