Necro IPTV is an IPTV player which allows you to stream premium sports channels, entertainment channels and much more. The Necro IPTV has plenty of features inbuilt in it including full HD movies, catch up of live shows, and supports multiple devices. This IPTV service contains more than 2000+ channels including 7 days of catch-up videos as well. You can watch live TV shows using Necro IPTV on Windows, MAC, iOS, Android and on all Smart TVs as well.
Necro IPTV Packages
Necro IPTV are available on different packages including a free trial as well. Below are the package details:
- Free Trial – 12 hours | 1 device | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included
- 11.99 Euro – 1 Month | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included
- 25.99 Euro – 3 months | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included
- 44.99 Euro – 6 months | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included
- 79.99 Euro – 1 year | 2 devices | 2000+ channels | VPN Allowed | EPG Included
Related Article: Eastern IPTV
How to purchase Necro IPTV Packages?
1. Visit https://necroiptv.com/shop/cart.php and choose the plan which you prefer to purchase.
2. Click on the “Order Now” button.
3. The “Configure” page will open. Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
4. Under the “Review & Checkout” page, click on the “Checkout” button.
5. Enter the details mentioned and choose the payment type. After entering the required fields, click on the “Complete Order” button.
6. You will land on the payment page. Enter your payment details and complete your purchase.
After completing the purchase, follow the steps below to download the m3u URL and start watching Live TVs right away.
7. Go to the homepage of the website and click on the services button.
8. You will find the product you have purchased. Click on the product name.
9. Now tap on the “NecroIPTV Service Details“.
10. Click on the “Download” button to download the m3u playlist.
How to watch Live TV on Android using Necro IPTV?
By purchasing the package, you will get the m3u URL which you can use on any devices. Follow the steps below to watch Necro IPTV on Android smartphones:
- Install the GSE Smart IPTV app on your smartphone.
- Click on the menu icon and tap on the “Local Playlists” option.
- Now click on the “+” button to add a new playlist.
- Add the playlist downloaded and click on the “Add Playlist” option.
- The playlist will now get added on the app.
- Click on the playlist and choose the channel which you want to see live.
These are the steps required to watch live TV on your Android smartphones using Necro IPTV.
How to install Necro IPTV on Firestick?
You can follow the same “GSE Smart IPTV” app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick and start watching live TVs. Click here to install GSE Smart IPTV on Firestick. After installing the application on your Firestick, you can add the m3u URL and start watching Live TV and movies on your device.
Alternatively, you can also use VLC media player to add the m3u URL on Firestick. If you are using Kodi, then you can also add the playlist on the Kodi media player.
Check the steps on how to watch Live TV on Kodi.
How to watch Live TV on Windows & MAC?
The VLC media player will be the best application to watch Live TVs on Windows and MAC.
- Open VLC media player.
- Click on View – Playlist.
- Right-click on the screen and click on the “Add File” option.
- Choose the file which you earlier downloaded on the Necro website.
- VLC will display the EPG of the playlist.
Choose the Live TV channel which you want to watch and start streaming it on your Windows and MAC PC.
Related Article: Gears TV Reloaded IPTV
The Necro IPTV contains more than 2000 Live TV shows and catchup of TV shows as well. By using Necro Tv, you can watch all your favourite sports channels, entertainment channels, and sports channels for a very lesser price. By downloading the m3u URL, you can stream videos on almost all devices easily.
Thank you for reading this post.