Rabbit IPTV offers 4000 live TV channels from America and Europe. With that, you can stream 6000 on-demand videos in high quality. Further, it lets you access a huge collection of series from popular platforms like Netflix, HBO, Disney, and Amazon Prime. It provides an M3U URL that can be streamed on any device all over the world. So you can use the popular IPTV players that are compatible with the M3U playlist.
How to Sign Up to Rabbit IPTV
1. Launch the default web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Navigate to the Rabbit IPTV official website.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans and click the WhatsApp icon.
4. Now, you will be redirected to the WhatsApp Chat page.
5. Purchase the IPTV Subscription through the customer executive.
6. Your login details will be sent to your email address.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream Rabbit IPTV on the following streaming devices.
Stream Rabbit IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the search results.
3. Click the Download button to install the app on your device.
4. After installation, select Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
5. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
6. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
7. Locate the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
8. Enter the URL of Casper IPTV apk in the URL field.
9. Click Go to download the apk file.
10. Once the app is installed, launch the app on your device.
11. Open the app and sign in with the account details provided by your service provider.
12. Start streaming your favorite content on your Firestick.
Get Rabbit IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your Windows and Mac PC and launch the Web browser.
2. Go to the VLC Official Website and download the VLC Media Player.
3. Open the VLC Media Player. Click the Media tab in the top left corner.
4. Select Open Network Streams from the menu that appears on the screen.
5. Click the Network tab and enter the M3U URL you received from Rabbit IPTV.
6. Tap the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
7. Choose your favorite content and start watching it on your PC.
Watch Rabbit IPTV on Android Devices
1. Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
2. Choose Security and enable Unknown Sources.
3. Open the web browser and download the Vala IPTV APK from an official website.
4. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit Install to get the Vala IPTV app.
5. After installation, launch the IPTV app on your device.
6. Sign in with the account details provided by the service provider.
7. Enjoy watching your favorite channel on your Android device.
Stream Rabbit IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
3. Enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
4. On your PC, open the web browser.
5. Download the Duplex IPTV APK from a reliable website and copy it to a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Navigate to the File Manager and locate the apk file.
8. Tap Install to get the app on your device.
9. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
10. Select your favorite channel and start streaming it on your device.
Rabbit IPTV Review
Rabbit IPTV is the best option for streaming live TV channels from the USA and Europe. If you have any queries with IPTV, you can contact the support team via email, which is available on the official website. You can also try the IPTV providers such as TV Plantation IPTV and Fast IPTV as alternatives to Rabbit IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Though IPTV services are legal to use, Rabbit IPTV is not available in the official app stores. So it is better to use a VPN on your device to ensure your online privacy and security.