Rabbit IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with stable server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as News, Sports, Religion, Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle, and more.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, and other Countries. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like Rayo IPTV and 247 IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 4,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 6,000+ movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Debit/Credit card and Bank Transfer
Is Rabbit IPTV Legal?
No. Rabbit IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Rabbit IPTV?
Go to Rabbit IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Subscription Plans button. Now, you will be redirected to the WhatsApp Chat page where you can interact with the customer executive. Through the chat, you can purchase the Rabbit IPTV subscription. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Playlists and Xtream Codes.
Rabbit IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Rabbit IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Rabbit IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Is Rabbit IPTV IPTV Down?
At times, you may find the Rabbit IPTV website to be down. Unfortunately, there is nothing to be done from the user end. The service provider will resolve the issue in some time. After that, you can watch the IPTV content.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Rabbit IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pocket IPTV Player and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pocket IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Rabbit IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Rabbit IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Rabbit IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTVX Player to stream the media content offered by the Rabbit IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTVX on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTVX Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Rabbit IPTV, such as the M3U file.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Rabbit IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Rabbit IPTV via Duplex IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Duplex IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Duplex IPTV Player app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Rabbit IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Rabbit IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Pixel IPTV Player from the Play Store.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Pixel IPTV app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Pixel IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Rabbit IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Anonymous IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 10,000 TV channels and 40,000+ VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs €10. It even supports external players such as Wesopro IPTV and IPTV Core.
Crown IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 12,500 TV channels and 5,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and its subscription costs $19.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Elite IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 19,000+ TV channels and 45,000+ videos on demand. It offers a free trial for 36 hours and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Pro and Casper IPTV Player
Rabbit IPTV is the best option for streaming live TV channels from the USA and Europe. Further, it lets you access a huge collection of series from popular platforms like Netflix, HBO, Disney, and Amazon Prime. According to our usage, it can be used as a secondary IPTV provider due to the server outage problem.
It is better to avoid this provider if you want to stream your favorite media content frequently. However, you can stream the media content offered by this provider in SD, HD, and FHD video resolutions. If you have any queries about this service, you can contact the support team via WhatsApp, which is available on the official website.