ezze STREAMS is an IPTV provider that offers 15000+ live TV channels and 65000 exclusive movies. You can stream content in all the categories, such as movies, TV series, sports, kid’s shows, and more. It lets you stream all your favorite content in high quality, including SD, UHD, and 4K. ezee STREAMS provides M3U URL and is compatible with the best IPTV Players. So you can easily stream it on your Android and iOS devices, Smart TV, PC, and Firestick.
There are four different subscription plans available for IPTV. They are varied with the number of months. Further, it also offers 24 and 3 hours free trials for the users.
How to Sign Up to ezee STREAMS
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Head to the ezee STREAMS official website.
3. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
4. Once you have decided, tap the Select Plan button.
5. Complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions.
6. Your login details for ezee STREAMS will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream ezee STREAMS on Streaming Devices
ezee STREAMS IPTV can be streamed on the below-mentioned streaming devices,
Stream ezee STREAMS on Android Devices
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Devices.
2. Click the search bar to search for the IPTV Smarters app.
3. Pick the app from the search results and click the Install button.
4. After the app is installed, launch it on your device.
5. Open the app and enter your username, password, and M3U URL in the given field.
6. Once entered, click the Add User button to upload the Playlist.
7. Choose your favorite content and stream it on your Android device.
Watch ezee STREAMS on iOS Devices
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Get button.
4. After the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Open the app and integrate the M3U URL provided by your service provider.
6. Select your favorite content from the playlist to watch it on your device.
Get ezee STREAMS on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find tab and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and click the Download button.
5. After installation, click Open to launch the app.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and select the Settings icon.
7. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader to install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of the Master IPTV apk in the URL field.
10. After the apk file is downloaded, tap Install.
11. Once the installation process is over, click Open to launch it on your device.
13. Locate the app and the M3U URL with the player.
14. Pick the content of your wish and stream it on your device.
Stream ezee STREAMS on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and go to the Home screen.
2. Click the Settings icon and select the Device Preferences option.
3. On the next screen, choose Security & Restrictions.
4. Click the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
5. Open the web browser and download the Lazy IPTV apk from a trusted website.
6. Once the apk file is downloaded, copy it to a USB drive.
7. Unplug the USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your TV.
8. Navigate to the File Manager and locate the apk file.
9. Install the Lazy IPTV Player and launch it on your device.
10. Add the M3U URL and play your favorite content on Smart TV.
Watch ezee STREAMS IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the VLC Player on your PC. (If you don’t have VLC on your PC, you can download it from the official website).
2. Click the Media tab in the top left corner.
3. Select the Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Enter the URL in the provided field.
5. Tap the Play button to watch the ezee playlist on your PC.
ezee STREAMS Review
ezee STREAMS is the best IPTV provider at a reasonable price. It has customer support through WhatsApp 24/7. The only drawback is that it cannot be streamed on multiple devices at the same time. If you are not interested in the service, you will also not get a refund. So first, you can try out this trial and go for its subscription. Further, you can also try the other best IPTV providers as an alternative to ezee STREAMS IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best alternatives to ezee STREAMS are JetStream, DC Streams, and Cyclone Streams IPTV.