StarlyStreams IPTV is an IPTV service provider that offers 15000+ live TV channels, 45000 movies, and on-demand videos. It lets you stream all your favorite content in high quality in different languages. On-demand videos are updated on a daily basis, so you will be able to stream all the trending videos. If you are a sports lover, you can also watch your favorite matches of high quality all over the world. StarlyStreams can be streamed on all devices, including iOS, Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
|Subscription Plan||No of Connections||Price|
|Standard- 1 Month||2||$15|
|Premium- 1 Month||4||$19|
How to Sign Up to StarlyStreams IPTV
1. Open the web browser on your smartphone or PC and go to the StarlyStreams official website.
2. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
3. Select the Subscription plan of your wish.
4. Once you have selected the plan, click the Buy Now button.
5. Complete the payment process by providing the necessary details.
6. Your username, password, and other details will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream StarlyStreams IPTV on Streaming Devices
StarlyStreams IPTV can be streamed on the following streaming devices,
Watch StarlyStreams IPTV on Apple Device
1. Navigate to the App Store on your Apple Device.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click the Get button.
4. After installation, select Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Open the app and add the M3U URL that you received from your service provider.
6. Choose your favorite content and stream it on your Apple device.
Stream StarlyStreams on Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search and install the IPTV Smarters app.
3. Once the installation process is over, select Open to launch the app.
4. Type the login details like username, password, and M3U URL in the given fields.
5. Hit the Add user button to integrate your playlist.
6. Choose your favorite content and stream it on your device.
Get StarlyStreams IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results and click the Download button.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
6. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
7. Type the download link of the Lazy IPTV apk in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the apk file and select Install to install the IPTV app.
9. Once the app is installed, launch the Lazy IPTV Player on your device.
10. Locate the app and add the URL of the StarlyStreams playlist.
11. Select the content of your wish and stream it on your Firestick.
Watch StarlyStreams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV.
2. Search and install the TiviMate IPTV Player on your device.
3. After the app is downloaded, select Open to launch the app on your device.
4. Locate the app and click the Add Playlist button.
5. Add the M3U playlist with TiviMate IPTV Player.
6. Start streaming your favorite live TV channel on your Smart TV.
Watch StarlyStreams on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Player on your device. If you don’t have the VLC app, you can download the app from the official website.
2. Tap the Media tab in the top right corner.
3. Choose Open Network Streams from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Type the M3U URL in the provided field.
5. Select Play to stream StarlyStreams on your Windows or Mac PC.
StarlyStreams IPTV Review
StarlyStreams IPTV is the best IPTV service that comes at a reasonable price. It delivers content in all categories, including comedy, action, kids’ shows, entertainment, and more. Initially, you can try out its free trial, which costs $1 per day, then go for its subscription. If you are not satisfied with its service, you can use other best IPTV Providers as an alternative to StarlyStreams IPTV.