Fire IPTV lets users watch IPTV content without any interruptions. The service offers the best streaming quality with the help of its stable servers. Moreover, it offers the best streaming quality, like HD, FHD, and 4K. The library includes support for the best collection of your favorite movies and series. Also, they keep on updating the library so that you can always find something new to watch.
- TV Channels: 40000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: Movies and Series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Enigma, MAG, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
This IPTV service has different attractive subscription packages for users.
|Subscription Duration||Basic Pack||Pack Silver||Premium Pack|
|1 Month||9€||19 €||25€|
Is Fire IPTV Legal?
No, You might not be sure if an IPTV like Fire IPTV service is legal. The service also doesn’t offer a lot of details about its legality. Streaming devices might attract various online threats when it is online. Still, users should mask their IP address when they access IPTV content. Therefore, we recommend users sign up for a VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Fire IPTV
1. Visit the Fire IPTV website from a web browser on your device.
2. Scroll down the screen to the Subscription Plans.
3. Select the Order Now option next to the plan of your choice.
4. On the next screen, select the Continue option.
5. Complete getting subscribed to the IPTV following the instructions on your screen.
How to Install Fire IPTV on Streaming Devices
Fire IPTV is one of those IPTV providers supported on multi-platforms. Some devices that support Fire IPTV include:
Install Fire IPTV on Android Devices
When you subscribe to Fire IPTV, you receive an M3U URL that you can access on an IPTV player.
1. Switch on your Android device and connect it to the internet.
2. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Shake TV IPTV app
3. On the app info page in the Play Store, select the Install button.
4. Open the Shake TV IPTV app when the installation is complete.
5. Enter the M3U URL from the Fire IPTV subscription.
6. Finally, you can access the IPTV playlist from your subscription.
Watch Fire IPTV on iOS
There are efficient IPTV player applications in the App Store that you can use to access the IPTV provider account.
1. Open the App Store and tap the Search bar.
2. Look for the Flex IPTV app and choose the app icon from the suggestions list.
3. Click the Get button in the App Store and download the app.
4. Open the Flex IPTV app and select the Hamburger icon.
5. Choose the Playlists Manager option and select Add Playlist.
6. Provide the Playlist Name and M3U Playlist URL from Fire IPTV.
7. Select the Download button to add the playlist to your device.
Get Fire IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks Android Emulator is an effective tool when it comes to installing and accessing IPTV content from Fire IPTV.
1. Initially, open a browser on your computer and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
3. Open the Bluestacks Emulator and sign in to your Google Account.
4. After signing in to your Google Account, open the Google Play Store.
5. Search for Simple IPTV and then click on its icon as it appears on your screen.
6. Install the IPTV player app on your device.
7. Open the Simple IPTV Player and select the Plus icon.
8. Select the Add URL option and sign in to your Fire IPTV account with the M3U URL.
9. Click on OK to access the IPTV playlist.
Stream Fire IPTV on Firestick
With the help of Downloader, install any IPTV player to access IPTV content from the provider.
1. Select the Find option from the Firestick home screen.
2. Click on the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Pick up the app icon from the search suggestions.
4. Click on the Download option to start downloading it.
5. Open the Firestick Settings and click on the My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options from the menu.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps and then choose the Downloader app to enable it.
8. Open the Downloader app and go to the URL section of the app.
9. Enter the URL for the Lazy IPTV APK file and then select the Go option.
10. As the APK download is over, install it on your device.
11. Open the Lazy IPTV Player app on the device and sign in to your Fire IPTV account.
12. Play and access content from the playlist.
Access Fire IPTV on Smart TV
Users of Android Smart TVs can install any IPTV player to access the IPTV provider’s account.
1. Open a web browser of your choice on your PC and search for the IPTV Extreme APK file.
2. Download the IPTV player APK file to your computer from a trusted web source.
3. Connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file to it.
4. Disconnect the USB device from your computer.
5. Connect the USB device to your Android TV.
6. Launch the Settings menu on your TV and select the Device Preferences option.
7. Next, select the Security and Restrictions option.
8. Enable the Unknown Sources option using the toggle.
9. Now, open the File Manager on your Android TV.
10. Select the IPTV Extreme APK file.
11. Install the same IPTV APK app on your TV and launch the IPTV Extreme Player app.
12. Provide your Fire IPTV account details and sign in to the app.
13. Finally, play your favorite IPTV content and stream them.
Watch Fire IPTV on MAG
Fire IPTV subscription providers users M3U URL to access the IPTV service on MAG.
1. Initially, turn on your MAG device and launch Settings.
2. Select the System Settings option followed by Servers.
3. In the menu, select the Portals option.
4. Type the Playlist name and Fire IPTV M3U URL in the given fields.
5. Select the OK button to save the playlist.
6. Click the Exit button and play the IPTV provider’s playlist.
Stream Fire IPTV on Enigma2
Enigma2 is another streaming device where you can access your Fire IPTV subscription.
Enigma is another streaming device where you can stream content from the provider.
1. Turn on your computer and open an internet browser.
2. Visit the official website of The Putty software on the browser to download it.
3. Also, install the software on your device and note down the IP address of the device.
4. Launch the Putty software.
5. Provide the IP address in the given box.
6. Further, change the type of connection to Telnet.
7. Type in Fire IPTV account details and select Open.
8. Finally, restart the Enigma device and get access to the TV channel playlist
There are a few different IPTV providers that you need to consider if you are looking for an alternative to Fire IPTV.
Sapphire Secure IPTV
Sapphire Secure IPTV is an impressive service that includes support for over 1500 TV channels. Also, users can watch over 4000 TV channels and 22900 VOD movies. So, you can consider Sapphire Secure to be one of the best substitutes for satellite and cable subscriptions.
Ghost IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider that includes a subscription of $11.50 per month. It offers affordable subscription plans and lets users access the account on 5 devices and a 24-hour trial. Ghost IPTV includes support for external players like Perfect Player and IPTV Smarters.
Zeus IPTV is an IPTV provider that offers premium IPTV content, including sports, news, PPV events, and international TV channels. The service doesn’t include any geographical restrictions, and users can access it on various IPTV players. The service offers support for customer support through email and a contact form.
Fire IPTV is a simple IPTV provider that offers popular TV channels from the US, India, Brazil, France, Netherlands, and more countries. The service includes support for a Catchup TV feature for 3 days. The service includes support for various subscription plans and features. Also, you can get the best customer support for all subscribers through email and WhatsApp.