Fire IPTV is an IPTV service provider well known for its wide choice of available TV channels. It even supports the TV channels that you can’t access with a regular satellite subscription. With different subscriptions to the service, you can watch more than 6000 ordinary and premium channels along with more than 4000 on-demand titles. This IPTV supports different video qualities like SD, HD, FHD, and 4K. It is easy to set up this IPTV service on your device and it works without any technical problems like freezing. It is compatible with Android devices, Windows PC, Smart TV, MAG, XBMC, and IP Box.
This IPTV service has different attractive subscription packages, as mentioned below.
Pack Silver Subscription
- Monthly subscription: $19
- 6-month subscription: $35
- Annual subscription: $55
Pack Premium Subscription
- Monthly subscription: $25
- 6-month subscription: $69
- Annual subscription: $100
How to Sign Up with Fire IPTV
1. Start by visiting the Fire IPTV website on your device using a web browser.
2. Scroll down the screen to the Subscription Plans.
3. Select the Order Now option next to the plan of your choice.
4. On the next screen, select the Continue option.
5. Complete getting subscribed to the IPTV following the instructions on your screen.
How to Get Fire IPTV on PC
1. Start by installing the BlueStacks computer.
2. Next, open the Bluestacks Emulator and wait for its home screen to load.
3. From the home screen, open the Google Play Store.
4. Sign in to your account following the instructions on your screen.
5. Search for Fire IPTV and then click on its icon as it appears on your screen.
6. Install IPTV on your device.
7. If you can’t find the IPTV app in the Google Play Store, download APK or XAPK installer file from the page and save it.
8. Open the file on the BlueStacks home screen.
9. Finally, you can access the IPTV service by selecting its icon on the home screen.
How to Get Fire IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Settings menu of your Android device and then select the Security option.
2. Next, select the Unknown Sources option to allow your device to install an app outside of the Play Store.
3. Download the Fire IPTV Installer File on your Android device using a browser.
4. Find the downloaded file on your device and install it.
5. Finally, you can access the IPTV service on your Android device.
How to Get Fire IPTV on Firestick
1. Select the Find option from the Firestick home screen.
2. Click on the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Pick up the app icon from the search suggestions.
4. Click on the Download option to start downloading it.
5. Open the Firestick Settings and click on the My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options from the menu.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps and then choose the Downloader app to enable it.
8. Open the Downloader app and go to the URL section of the app.
9. Enter URL for Fire IPTV and then select the Go option.
10. As the APK download is over, install it on your device.
11. Open the app on the device and access the IPTV service on your device.
How to Get Fire IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch a web browser on your computer and search for Fire IPTV APK.
2. Download the IPTV app APK file to your computer.
3. Connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file to it.
4. Disconnect the USB device from your computer.
5. Connect the USB device to your Android TV.
6. Launch the Settings menu on your TV and select the Device Preferences option.
7. Next, select the Security and Restrictions option.
8. Enable the Unknown Sources option using the toggle.
9. Now, open the File Manager on your Android TV.
10. Select the Fire IPTV APK file.
11. Install the same IPTV APK app on your TV and launch the app.
12. Finally, you can watch your favorite channels by signing in to your subscription.
Fire IPTV Review
If you have the right subscription to the IPTV service, you can replay three days of the channels available in the service. Also, this IPTV service works without buffering and freezing. Still, if you find any issues with the service or the IPTV is not working, try contacting their 24/7 support. This IPTV service requires a minimum of 8 Mbps internet speed for streaming HD channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fire IPTV has different subscription plans depending on how long you want to be on the service.
Fire IPTV has 6000 ordinary channels along with 4000 on-demand titles that you can access with a subscription.