If you are looking for the best IPTV service provider to stream thousands of live TV channels at an affordable price, IPTV Right is the trusted option that you can opt for. It has a massive library of entertainment content, including 14000 live channels and 60,000 movies and TV shows. The H264 technology used by this service provides the best quality and anti-freeze streaming for the users. This IPTV can be streamed on multiple streaming platforms using the popular IPTV players that support the M3U format.
- TV Channels: 14000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 60000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, One Day
IPTV Right offers four different subscription plans based on the subscription duration. It also provides a 1-day free trial for the subscribers.
Is IPTV Right Legal?
We are unable to determine whether IPTV Right is legal or not because there are many IPTV service providers available. If you are caught while streaming content from unofficial IPTV providers as they may deliver some content without a proper license. Therefore, you need to connect a VPN to your device to prevent third parties from tracking your online activity. We suggest you use the best VPNs for IPTV, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, to ensure your safety.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Right
1. Visit the official website of IPTV Right using your preferred web browser.
2. Scroll down and review the given subscription plans.
3. Select the plan of your wish and tap the Choose Plan button.
4. Pick your device from the drop dropdown menu and tap the Add to Cart button.
5. Click the Proceed to Checkout button.
6. Provide your Billing details in the given fields and tap the Proceed to Coinbase button.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
8. The login details will be sent to the registered email address if the payment is successful.
How to Stream IPTV Right on Streaming Devices
IPTV Right can be streamed on multiple streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
Get IPTV Right on Android Devices
Since there is no official app for IPTV Right, you can use the IPTV players to watch this IPTV on your Android device.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the iMPlayer IPTV app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the iMPlayer app from the search results and click the Install button from the Play Store.
4. Launch the IPTV player and integrate the M3U URL.
5. Pick and stream your favorite content on your Android device.
Watch IPTV Right on iOS Devices
You can use IPTV Smarters Player app on your iOS device to access live TV channels and videos on-demand through IPTV Right.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the IPTV Smarters Player app and install it on your device.
3. After installation, tap the Open button to launch the app from the App Store.
4. Provide the Username, Password, and M3U URL in the given fields.
5. Once entered, tap the Add User button.
6. Now, you are ready to stream IPTV Right on your iOS device.
Get IPTV Right on Firestick
To stream IPTV Right on your Firestick device, you can use the Perfect Player IPTV.
1. Launch the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Firestick remote control.
2. Click the Find tab and tap the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar.
4. Select the Downloader app and click the Download button.
5. Navigate to Firestick Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader toggle.
6. Launch the Downloader app and click Home on the left pane.
7. Enter or paste the download link of Perfect Player IPTV APK in the URL box.
8. Once done, tap the GO button to download the APK file.
9. Open the APK file and tap the Install button after downloading it.
10. Launch the app and add the M3U URL of IPTV Right.
11. Look for the title of your wish and watch it on your device.
Stream IPTV Right on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab at the top right corner.
3. Select the Open Network Stream option from the menu.
4. Click the Network tab and provide the M3U URL of IPTV Right.
5. Once entered, tap the Play button and wait until the playlist loads.
6. Start streaming the content of your wish on your PC.
Watch IPTV Right on Smart TV
IPTV Right can be streamed on your Smart TV using the IPTV Blink Player. Since the app is available on the Google Play Store, you can directly install it on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to the Apps section.
2. Open the Google Play Store.
3. Next, search for the IPTV Blink Player and install it on your device.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Login with the IPTV Right account credentials.
6. Now, you can select and stream live channels on Smart TV.
Stream IPTV Right on Kodi
You can follow the steps here to stream IPTV Right using the M3U URL of this service provider.
1. Open the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Tap the TV option on the left pane.
3. Click the Enter add-on browser button on the right side.
4. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client option on the next screen.
5. Tap Configure and hit the Location field.
6. Pick Remote Path (Internet Address) from the dropdown menu and hit the Ok button.
7. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV Right and click Ok.
8. Look for your favorite content and watch it on Kodi.
If you want to stream more live TV channels and on-demand videos, you can try the below-mentioned IPTV providers as alternatives to IPTV Right.
Supreme TV IPTV
Supreme TV IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that streams 15000 live TV channels and 25000+ movies and TV shows. The subscription plan starts at €15.00 per month. It supports external players like VLC and has an EPG guide to let the users find their favorite easily. Unlike most premium IPTV service providers, it doesn’t offer a free trial for the users to test the service.
Falcon IPTV offers 4000 TV channels from all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Arabia, and more. With that, you will get access to 8000+ videos on-demand in different genres like horror, comedy, romance, action, and more. Like Supreme TV IPTV, it also supports external players and EPG. Users can sign up for its one-day free trial to test the service before getting a subscription.
Vision IPTV is another premium IPTV provider with thousands of live TV channels and on-demand videos. The Vision IPTV’s standalone APK can be installed on Android-powered devices as it doesn’t support external players. An Electronic Program Guide is used to find the scheduled content easily. It also offers a free trial for first-time subscribers.
IPTV Right provides the best streaming experience at a reasonable price. You can watch your favorite movies, including IMDB’s top-rated movies. Its server, with 99% uptime, helps the users stream the content seamlessly. You can clear your queries with its 24/7 dedicated customer assistance through live chat and an online contact form. If you are not still satisfied, you can sign up for the free trial to experience its service.