Sky IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 20,000+ live channels and thousands of VOD content. In this provider, there is a 24-hour paid trial service available for $0.99, and the subscription cost starts at $9.99 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Sky IPTV’s M3U Playlist or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with an impressive server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offer Anti-freeze technology.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, Mexico, France, Spain, Germany, and more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. It includes PPV events for sports enthusiasts. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, FHD, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 20,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Paid Trial: 24-hour trial for $0.99
- Payment Options: Credit Card and Alipay
Is Sky IPTV Legal?
No. Sky IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Sky IPTV?
Go to Sky IPTV’s official website (skyiptv.co.uk). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Sky IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Sky IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Sky IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Sky IPTV
Watch Sky IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Sky IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an EPiG IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the EPiG IPTV Player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the EPiG IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Sky IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since the Sky IPTV provider supports M3U credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Sky IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use GSE Smart IPTV to stream the media content offered by Sky IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Sky IPTV, such as the M3U file.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad.
Watch Sky IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iUniPlayer using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the UniPlayer app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Sky IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Sky IPTV via Plus TV IPTV Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Plus TV IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Plus TV IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Sky IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Sky IPTV on Android TV
According to the official installation guide of Sky IPTV, you need to use Smart IPTV Player to stream its content on the Android TV platform. But, you can’t get the Smart IPTV app on Andriod TV as it is unavailable on the Play Store. In such a case, you need to use the APK file from the official/external source to get the app.
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Smart IPTV Player app APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the Smart IPTV Player app and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Stream Sky IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Sky IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Sky IPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream Sky IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Sky IPTV on your Forumuler.
Access Sky IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Sky IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the login details of this IPTV provider and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Sky IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Necro IPTV||7,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV||24-hour Paid trial (£0.99)||£9.99/Month||Subscribe|
|Panda Streams IPTV||20,000+ channels|
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.||No||$15/Month||Subscribe|
|Rapid IPTV||10,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV||Yes (24 hours)||€19||Subscribe|
Sky IPTV is dedicated to all users who would like to stream all international channels from anywhere. On the platform, users can enjoy the best streaming experience as it has advanced features. So, users can watch IPTV content in 4K. It offers free updates for both TV channels and VODs to stay with the latest content. Another important feature offered by the IPTV provider is its support for 24/7 customer support through mail and Whatsapp.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 7 out of 10 for Sky IPTV.