Bird IPTV has one of the coolest collections of TV channels, along with on-demand content. You can find more than 12,000 mind-blowing TV channels streaming on the service. The constantly updated on-demand library has more than 50,000 titles that you can binge-watch. It gives you an M3U URL with a subscription that you can use on any of your convenient IPTV player applications. They have a 99% server of time, making sure that your streaming is uninterrupted. You can get access to Bird IPTV on Android devices, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and more.
How to Sign Up with Bird IPTV
1. With the help of your computer or smartphone, visit the official Bird IPTV website.
2. Select the Pricing tab that you can see on the top of your screen.
3. From the screen, select any plan and click on the Buy Now button next to it.
4. Go through your order and then select the Proceed to Checkout button.
5. On the next screen, fill in your details and also choose the payment method.
6. Finally, click on the Place Order button and wait for an email from the service providing you with the necessary details.
How to Stream Bird IPTV on Android Devices
1. From the Google Play Store of the Android device, search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
2. Select Install to download the GSE Smart IPTV app on your Android device.
3. Next, tap the Menu icon from the top-left side of the app.
4. Find the Remote Playlist option and tap on it.
5. Also, tap the Plus icon that you can see at the bottom of the app.
6. Further, enter Add M3U URL option in the respective field.
7. Type in the Playlist Name in the respective field.
8. Paste the M3U URL from Bird IPTV in the Playlist Link field.
9. Further, select the Add option and then click OK.
10. Also, start playing the live TV channels that Bird IPTV has in its collection.
How to Watch Bird IPTV on PC
1. You need to have VLC Media Player on your device, and you can install it on your device from their official website.
2. After installing VLC Media Player, open the app on your computer.
3. Next, choose the Media tab from the top left corner of your screen.
4. Choose the Open Network Stream option as you get a drop-down menu.
5. Next, select the Open Network option.
6. Also, enter the M3U URL from Bird IPTV and select the Play option.
7. Finally, you can play TV channels from the service on your computer.
How to Stream Bird IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on the remote and go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find option on the menu and then click the Search option.
3. Using the virtual on-screen keyboard, search for the Downloader app.
4. Start downloading the app to your device by selecting the Download or Get option.
5. Once again, press the Home button to return to the Firestick home screen.
6. Launch the Settings menu and select the My Fire TV tile.
7. Next, choose Developer Options from the menu.
8. Select Install Unknown Apps and then choose the Downloader app.
9. Back from the home screen, open the Downloader app and paste the URL for the TiviMate IPTV Player app APK file.
10. Download the APK file to your device by selecting the Go option.
11. Select the Install button to install the TiviMate IPTV Player on your device.
12. Click the Open option to open the app and paste the M3U URL of Bird IPTV in the respective field.
13. Once done, select the Next option.
14. This will start to load the TV channels, and you can enjoy watching it.
How to Stream Bird IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Further, open the App Store of your Smart TV.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV app and install the Smart IPTV app on the TV.
4. Launch the app and copy down the Mac address from Smart TV.
5. With a web browser on your computer, visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.app/my list].
6. Enter your MAC address in the respective field and paste the M3U URL from Bird IPTV.
7. Further, check both the Save Online and the Detect EPG boxes.
8. Once done, select the Send option.
9. Get back on your Smart TVand reload the Smart IPTV app.
10. You can access the playlist of channels on your TV and stream the channels.
Bird IPTV Review
Bird IPTV is one of the best choices regarding IPTV services for your device. It has an exciting collection of channels from different countries like Sweden, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Portugal, Norway, and more. Also, it does not have an expensive price tag. They also have dedicated customer support available on their official website if you need assistance. If you want more IPTV options, go for BmoreStreams, Two Bee IPTV, Raw IPTV, and Vala IPTV.