Ology is a premium IPTV service provider that includes more than 500+ Live TV Channels, Sports, News, Movies, TV series, etc. Most of the TV Channels on Ology IPTV are from the US, UK, and Canada. You can find popular TV channels like TLC, COZI, E!, TBS, A&E, BRAVO, AR, BEIN, etc. The greatest advantage of Ology TV is its subscription price. It is equipped with various features such as External Player support, EPG support, M3U URL support, and more.
- It offers 500+ Live TV channels, including local to international channels.
- VOD and PPV content includes movies, sports, news, kids, etc.
- The subscription price is low compared to other IPTV providers.
- This IPTV is VPN-friendly.
- It includes a Favorites Menu to save your desired videos.
- Ology TV offers 24/7 Customer service.
- This IPTV also includes Parental Controls settings.
There are four different subscription services available with the Ology IPTV. You may choose between any of the plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Single Hosting Network – $14.99/mo
- Double Hosting Networks – $24.99/mo
- Triple Hosting Networks – $33.99/mo
- Quadruple Hosting Networks – $39.99/mo
Is Ology IPTV Legal?
As most IPTV services are illegal, Ology TV is not an exception. However, if you wish to stream any illegal IPTV services, make sure to use a VPN to protect yourself from cyber threats. You can check out the premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN for accessing servers worldwide.
How to Get a Subscription for Ology IPTV
The steps given below will help you sign up for Ology TV.
 On your phone or PC, go to the Ology TV IPTV website and press the Buy Now button.
 Choose your subscription plan and click on the Order Now button.
 Now, the configuration page appears, and you should provide the username and password. Then, press Continue.
 On the Review & Checkout page, provide the promo code and click on the Checkout button.
 When prompted, provide the details on the necessary field.
 Navigate to the bottom and press the Account password. Also, choose the mode of payment.
 Scroll down and click the Complete Order button.
 Upon successful completion of payment, you will receive IPTV credentials on your registered email ID.
How to Install Ology IPTV on Android Device
To enable third-party apk installation on Android,
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Turn on Unknown Sources.
 Unlock your Android smartphone and launch a web browser.
 Visit an apk website and download the Ology IPTV apk file.
 Select Allow if you get any warning pop-up.
 When the file gets downloaded, tap the apk file to install it on your Android device.
 Launch the app and fill in the necessary credentials to stream your favorite movies and sports.
How to Download Ology IPTV on Firestick
 Turn On your Firestick-connected TV and navigate to the Find tab.
 Click Search and use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader.
 Tap and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
 Open the Downloader app and grant access to the required permissions.
 Go to Firestick Settings and tap the tile My Fire TV.
 Click Developer Options and hit the option Install Unknown Apps.
 Enable the Downloader app by tapping the toggle switch placed next to it.
 Open the Downloader app and fill in the apk link of Ology IPTV.
Note: You can also use any IPTV player to stream Ology TV.
 Tap Go and click the Install button on the installation menu.
 Open the app after installation.
 Enter your account credentials and watch your desired video content of Ology IPTV on Firestick.
How to Use Ology IPTV on Firestick
 Launch Ology TV on Firestick-connected TV.
 Provide your account credentials to sign in to your account.
 Select Live TV to stream live TV or the TV Guide option for the EPG guide.
 Click on the Multi option to stream up to four channels on the same screen.
 Under Settings, you can access all of the options of Ology internet TV.
- Video Size
- Stream Type
- Speed Test
- Other Settings
- Sign Out
How to Stream Ology IPTV on PC (Windows & Mac)
(1) Turn On your PC and connect it to the internet.
(2) Launch the browser and enter Ology IPTV Apk on the search bar.
(3) From the search results, choose a reliable website.
(4) Select Download to download the apk file on your PC.
(5) Then, click on the Search bar and enter BlueStacks.
(6) Click the official BlueStacks website from the search results.
(7) Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
(8) Install BlueStacks and once the installation is done, launch BlueStacks.
(9) Sign in using your Google Account.
(10) On the BlueStacks home screen, select the Install Apk icon displayed on the right-side toolbar.
(11) Choose the Ology IPTV Apk and select Open.
(12) The IPTV app will now be installed on your BlueStacks.
(13) Wait for the installation process to be over and open the app that is now available on your home screen.
(14) Enter your account details to sign in.
(15) Enjoy streaming the TV channels and VOD content on your PC.
How to Get Ology IPTV on Smart TV
- Download the Ology IPTV apk file and transfer it into a USB drive.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option on Smart TV settings.
(1) Plug the USB drive into the HDMI port displayed on the back of your Smart TV.
(2) Open the USB drive section on your Smart TV.
(3) Tap the Ology IPTV apk file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
(4) Once installed, open the app and fill in the login credentials of your Ology TV.
(5) Now, choose any movie or TV show and enjoy watching it on a big screen.
Ology TV IPTV Review
Ology IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to watch your favorite video content at an affordable price. You cannot expect Ology TV to bring you on-demand streams as it has only live TV channels. The cost of the subscription plan is less compared to other streaming services. If this IPTV is not working on your device, contact the customer support team.