Ology is a premium IPTV service provider that includes more than 500+ Live TV Channels, Sports, News, Movies, TV series, etc. Most of the TV Channels on Ology IPTV are from the US, UK, and Canada. You can find popular TV channels like TLC, COZI, E!, TBS, A&E, BRAVO, AR, BEIN, etc. The greatest advantage of Ology TV is its subscription price. The cost of the subscription plan is less compared to other streaming services. It is equipped with various features such as External Player support, EPG support, M3U URL support, and more. This IPTV offers four different subscription plans. Ology IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to watch your favorite video content at an affordable price.
- It offers 500+ Live TV channels including local to international channels.
- VOD and PPV content includes movies, sports, news, kids, etc.
- The subscription price is low compared to other IPTV providers.
- This IPTV is VPN-friendly.
- It includes a Favorites Menu to save your desired videos.
- Ology TV offers 24/7 Customer service.
- This IPTV also includes Parental Controls settings.
There are four different subscription services available with the Ology IPTV. You may choose between any of the plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Single Hosting Network – $14.99/mo
- Double Hosting Networks – $24.99/mo
- Triple Hosting Networks – $33.99/mo
- Quadruple Hosting Networks – $39.99/mo
How to Get a Subscription for Ology IPTV
The steps given below will help you sign up for Ology TV.
How to Install Ology IPTV on Android Device
To enable third-party apk installation on Android,
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Turn on Unknown Sources.
How to Download Ology IPTV on Firestick Turn On your Firestick-connected TV and navigate to the Find tab.  Click Search and use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader.
Note: You can also use any IPTV player to stream Ology TV. Tap Go and click the Install button on the installation menu.
How to Use Ology IPTV on Firestick Launch Ology TV on Firestick-connected TV.  Provide your account credentials to sign in to your account.  Select Live TV to stream live TV or the TV Guide option for the EPG guide.
- Video Size
- Stream Type
- Speed Test
- Other Settings
- Sign Out
How to Stream Ology IPTV on PC (Windows & Mac)
(1) Turn On your PC and connect it to the internet.
(2) Launch the browser and enter Ology IPTV Apk on the search bar.
(3) From the search results, choose a reliable website.
(4) Select Download to download the apk file on your PC.
(5) Then, click on the Search bar and enter BlueStacks.
(6) Click the official BlueStacks website from the search results.
(7) Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
(8) Install BlueStacks and once the installation is done, launch BlueStacks.
(9) Sign in using your Google Account.
(10) On the BlueStacks home screen, select the Install Apk icon displayed on the right-side toolbar.
(11) Choose the Ology IPTV Apk and select Open.
(12) The IPTV app will now be installed on your BlueStacks.
(13) Wait for the installation process to be over and open the app that is now available on your home screen.
(14) Enter your account details to sign in.
(15) Enjoy streaming the TV channels and VOD content on your PC.
How to Get Ology IPTV on Smart TV
- Download the Ology IPTV apk file and transfer it into a USB drive.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option on Smart TV settings.
(1) Plug the USB drive into the HDMI port displayed on the back of your Smart TV.
(2) Open the USB drive section on your Smart TV.
(3) Tap the Ology IPTV apk file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
(4) Once installed, open the app and fill in the login credentials of your Ology TV.
(5) Now, choose any movie or TV show and enjoy watching it on a big screen.
Ology TV IPTV Review
You cannot expect Ology TV to bring you on-demand streams as it has only live TV channels. If this IPTV is not working on your device, contact the customer support team. As most IPTV services are illegal, Ology TV is not an exception. However, if you wish to stream any illegal IPTV services, make sure to use a VPN to protect yourself from cyber threats.