Home IPTV is one of the best IPTV players that is used to stream all the popular IPTV services. Home IPTV supports the most widespread formats M3U and M3U8. It lets you add your favorite channels to your favorites list to access it easily. Further, it supports Electronic Program Guides. Home IPTV has a simple and user-friendly interface, so anybody can add the playlist easily. Since the player is completely free to use, you can access it without registration and subscription. Though it is specially made for Smart TV, you can also use it on your Android devices, Windows and Mac PC, and Firestick.
How to Add M3U URL on Home IPTV
1. Open the IPTV Player app on your device.
2. Note the Device ID that appears on the screen.
3. On your PC or Smartphone, locate a web browser.
4. Navigate to the Home IPTV official website.
5. Click the Upload Channels tab at the top of the webpage.
6. Enter your Device ID, M3U URL, and EPG in the provided fields.
7. Once entered, tap the Import Channels button.
8. Open the player on your device and stream the content of your wish.
How to Install Home IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be installed on the following streaming devices.
Install Home IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and click Download.
5. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
6. Go back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
8. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
9. Type the download link of the IPTV APK in the URL field.
10. Tap Go to download the apk file.
11. Open the apk file and click Install to get the app.
12. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
13. Login with the account details provided by your service provider to stream your favorite content.
Get Home IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Download the IPTV apk from a reliable website.
3. Next, go to BlueStack’s official website and install the BlueStacks emulator.
4. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Tap the Install Apk icon on the right pane.
6. Locate the apk file and install it on your device.
7. Once the apk file is installed, hit Open to launch it on your PC.
8. Open it and sign in with your service provider account details to watch its content on PC.
Download Home IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android device, locate a web browser.
2. Type Home IPTV apk in the search bar.
3. Download the apk file from a trusted website.
4. Navigate to Settings and select Security.
5. Swipe the toggle next to the Unknown sources option.
6. Install the apk file you download on your device.
7. After installation, launch it on your device.
8. Open the app and integrate the M3U URL that you received from your service provider.
Get Home IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and locate a web browser.
2. Download the Home IPTV apk from a secure website.
3. Insert a USB drive on your PC and copy the apk file you downloaded.
4. Now, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. Navigate to Settings and select Device Preferences.
6. Choose Security and enable Unknown Sources.
7. Go to File Manager and install the apk file.
8. Open the app and add the M3U to stream your favorite content on your Smart TV.
Home IPTV Review
Home IPTV provides the best streaming experience for users at no cost. It lets you watch all your favorite TV channels and thousands of live TV channels. But remember it doesn’t provide any content instead, it lets you integrate the M3U URL given by your IPTV service provider. Further, it supports their customer through email that is available on the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions