Suppose if you have a smart TV connection, then it’s time to opt for an IPTV. It is the better and affordable option to replace the cable connection. Since IPTV delivers content over IP, you don’t need to spend heavy bucks on popular streaming services. With the right Internet Protocol TV, you get access to everything from live TV to VOD and more. While we have reviewed lots of internet TV, we will review Inferno IPTV here in this section. You will get to know its features and the installation guidelines in detail.
Features of Inferno IPTV
The following are the characteristics of Inferno TV IPTV you will get upon downloading it.
- It is a complete user-defined IPTV with advanced options.
- It supports up to 1000 channels, movies, and TV shows.
- You can watch both live and VOD streams.
- It comes with a built-in powerful player.
- The IPTV is user-friendly and straightforward to use.
- It supports an EPG guide, and you will get the upcoming show timings.
Inferno IPTV Plans & Pricing
There isn’t any information we could find regarding the subscription plans of the Inferno Internet Protocol TV.
Related: Best IPTV Players for Android
How to Download Inferno IPTV on Android Devices
The below steps will let you install Inferno IPTV as an apk file on Android devices. You can access this IPTV on smartphones, tablets, and Android TV or boxes.
Pre-Requisite: To install third-party apps, go to Android Settings > Apps > press Menu > Special Access > Install Apps from Unknown Sources > Chrome.
1. Search for the Inferno IPTV apk on your Chrome browser.
2. Select any of the trusted websites from the search result.
3. Look for the latest version of Inferno apk and click Download.
4. Allow the download process of the apk to complete on your Android device.
5. Select the Install button when the pop-up appears.
6. Once the installation completes, click Open.
7. Enter the login details of the Inferno IPTV to stream any titles.
How to Get Inferno IPTV on Firestick
Fire TV is Android-based, and hence you can install and access Inferno TV as an apk. The procedure given below is all you need to follow to get it.
Configure Firestick Settings
As Inferno is unofficial, you should carry out the below procedure.
1. On your Fire TV home, navigate to click on the Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV and choose Developer options.
3. Highlight Install Unknown Sources.
Steps to Sideload Inferno IPTV on Firestick
After making the above changes, you shall proceed with sideloading Inferno as an apk using the Downloader app.
1. On the Firestick home, click Find and highlight the Search tile.
2. Using the screen keys, start typing as Downloader and choose the same on the suggestions.
3. When the search result appears, you should select Downloader.
4. Click on the Get or Download icon on the app info screen.
5. After the installation, choose Open to launch the Downloader.
6. Upon opening it for the first time, you should click Accept or Dismiss when a prompt appears.
7. Go ahead and type the URL of the Inferno IPTV apk and click Go.
8. You need to wait for the apk file to get downloaded.
9. Select Install if you see the installation pop-up.
10. Finally, click Open to launch the app and login with provided details to stream Inferno IPTV on Fire TV Stick.
Related: Easybox IPTV: Features, Price, and Installation
While the features of Inferno TV IPTV seem to be interesting, there isn’t an explicit mention of the pricing. You could give it a try and let us know if this IPTV worked or not as comments.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.