Pure IPTV is an IPTV service provider that offers 6000 live TV channels and videos on-demand. If you are a sports lover, you can also stream popular sports channels. With its subscription, it provides an M3U URL and Electronic Program Guide to access it on different devices. As Pure IPTV supports external players, you can use the best IPTV players for Android to watch its playlist. Since it is a VPN-friendly provider, it can be streamed all over the world.
- No. of Channels: 6000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 70000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iPhone, iPad, Firestick, Windows, Mac PC, Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, it is available for 7 days
There are four subscription plans in this IPTV and they are
Is Pure IPTV legal?
The Pure IPTV app is not available on the official app store. Generally, unregistered service providers may contain content that will lead to legal issues. So it is good to use a VPN with your device while streaming this service. You can go for Premium VPNs such as NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost VPN, and IPVanish VPN for secure streaming.
How to Subscribe to Pure IPTV
1. Launch a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the official website of Pure IPTV.
3. Go through the subscription plans offered by the service provider.
4. Select the plan and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
5. Your login details, such as username, password, and M3U URL, to the registered email address.
How to Stream Pure IPTV on Streaming Devices
Pure IPTV can be streamed on the streaming devices mentioned below.
Get Pure IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tab.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app and tap the Download button to get the app.
5. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
6. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknows Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
7. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab on the left pane.
8. Enter the download link of the iPlayTV Player APK in the URL box.
9. Select Go to download the APK file.
10. After downloading the APK file, click the Install button.
11. Launch the app and add the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
12. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your Firestick.
Stream Pure IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
3. Swipe the toggle to enable unknown sources on your Smart TV.
4. On your PC, open a web browser and download the Wesopro Player APK from a reliable website.
5. Copy the APK file using a USB drive on your PC.
6. Now, insert the USB drive into the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Go to File Manager and locate the APK file.
8. Tap the Install button to get the app on your device.
9. Open the app and add the M3U URL of the service provider.
10. Select the content of your wish and watch it on your Smart TV.
Watch Pure IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Room IPTV on the search bar and select the app from the search results.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the IPTV Player app on your device.
5. Provide the M3U URL in the given field and tap the Submit button.
6. You are ready to watch your favorites on Android devices.
Stream Pure IPTV on iOS Devices
 Turn on the iOS device and launch the App Store.
 Search for GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store.
 Select Get to install the app and launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
 Click on the Hamburger icon and choose Remote Playlist (if required).
 Tap on Add (+) icon at the bottom right corner.
 Click on Add M3U URL from the popup menu.
 Enter the Playlist name and Playlist URL in the respective field.
 Click on Add to upload the playlist.
 Tap on the Playlist to start streaming Pure IPTV.
Stream Pure IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Tap the Media tab on the left corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Select the Network tab and provide the M3U URL.
5. Click the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Start streaming your favorite live TV channel on your PC.
Alternatives for Pure IPTV
You can also try the other best service providers as alternatives to Pure IPTV.
- Viking IPTV: Stream 13000 TV channels for 7 Days free
- CrackStreamz IPTV: Watch NFL, NBA, MLB for free
- First Class IPTV: Stream 2100 TV channels for $15
Pure IPTV Review
Pure IPTV is the best service provider at a reasonable price. It supports its customers 24/7 through an online contact form and email. Before getting a subscription, you can use a 6-hour free trial to test its service. If this IPTV doesn’t work, you can try the troubleshooting procedure to resolve the condition.