With the increasing cost of cable and satellite TVs, IPTVs play a major role in broadcasting. UNO IPTV is one of the Unique IPTVs for streaming live TV channels. This particular IPTV was developed with a clear motive to cover English and Vietnamese television audiences. UNO IPTV brings you popular TV channels and programs based on your preferences.
- This IPTV mainly features TV shows in English and Vietnamese language.
- You can also watch your favorite movies and TV shows 24*7.
- It features all the programs based on your preferences.
- UNO Internet Protocol TV also features News 24*7. All local, regional, U.S, and world news can be watched.
- There are also music channels with which music lovers can stream various music under various categories.
- It does support full HD videos, and the quality is up to 1080p. The users can also go to YouTube and watch various videos.
UNO IPTV is free to stream. You may need to register and create a new account. The UNO IPTV box costs $129.
Contents of UNO IPTV
UNO TV features 15 + Vietnamese channels, including
- V News
- Cosmo TV
- Van TV
- Tin Lanh TV
- Que Huong
- Nhac VIET, etc.
Sign Up for UNO IPTV
1. Go to the UNO IPTV official site from any web browser.
2. Click on the Register button at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Fill in with all the necessary details like Name, Mail ID, Phone number, and Address.
4. Agree to the terms and conditions.
5. Verify the captcha and click on the Register button.
6. Again, Log in with your mail ID and password.
7. On the pop-up, click Close.
8. You are now successfully registered.
Related: Hive IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Setup Guide
UNO IPTV is available as a native app for
Install UNO IPTV on Android Devices
1) From your Android smartphone or tablet, launch the Play Store. You can also launch Play Store on Android TV.
2) Search for the UNO IPTV application on the Play Store.
3) Select the app from the search results.
4) Click on the Install button on the app information screen.
5) Once the app is downloaded, you can open the app and log in with your credentials.
Get UNO IPTV on iOS Devices
1) Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Browse for the UNO IPTV on the App Store.
3) Select Get to install the app on iOS devices.
4) Now, click Open to launch the app on the device.
5) Log in to the UNO TV account on your iOS device.
6) Choose the content to stream on the iOS device.
Watch UNO IPTV on Firestick
You can also find the UNO app on the Amazon App Store.
1) From your computer or phone web browser, go to the Amazon App Store.
2) Log in to the same account that you used to log in on your Firestick.
3) Then, search for the UNO IPTV app.
4) On the app info screen, click on Get it for Firestick.
5) The app will be downloaded and installed on your Amazon Firestick.
6) Launch the application and log in to your account.
Stream UNO IPTV on Roku
1) From the Roku home screen, click on the Streaming Channels.
2) Click on the Search Channels option.
3) Type and search for the UNO TV app on the Roku Channel Store.
4) Select the app from the search results.
5) Click on the Add Channel button.
6) Launch the app and log in to your account.
Install and Stream UNO on Samsung Smart TV
1) Press the home button on the Samsung TV remote.
2) Select Apps on the Samsung Smart TV.
3) Click on the search icon and search for the UNO IPTV app.
4) Select the application from the search results.
5) Now, click on the Install button on the app installation screen.
6) Once the app is downloaded, open it and log in with your Email id and password.
Install UNO on LG Smart TV
1) On the LG Smart TV remote, press the home button.
2) Click and open the LG Content Store in the Apps section.
3) Search for the UNO IPTV app.
4) Select the app from the suggestion list.
5) Select the Install button on the app installation screen.
6) Once the app is downloaded, launch and start using the UNO TV app.
Related: Elite IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
If you are a fan of Vietnamese TV shows and channels, then UNO IPTV should be on your must-try list. It not only features Vietnamese shows, but you can also stream movies, various English channels, News, etc. Make sure to use a VPN to stay anonymous. VPN masks the IP address and allows it to escape from illegal streaming issues.