With the increasing cost of cable and satellite TVs, IPTVs play a major role in broadcasting. There are lots and lots of IPTV platforms out there. And UNO IPTV is one among them. This particular IPTV was developed with a clear motive to cover English and Vietnamese television audiences. UNO IPTV brings you tailor-made TV channels and programs based on your preferences. Let’s see a detailed review of this promising IPTV along with its features, pricing, etc. It does also feature various movies to stream.
- This IPTV mainly features TV shows in English and Vietnamese language.
- You can also watch your favorite movies and TV shows 24*7.
- It features all the programs based on your preferences.
- UNO Internet Protocol TV also features News 24*7. All local, regional, U.S, and world news can be watched.
- There are also music channels with which music lovers can stream various music under a plethora of categories.
- It does support full HD videos, and the quality is up to 1080p. The users can also go to YouTube and watch various videos.
UNO IPTV is free to stream. You may need to register and create a new account. The UNO IPTV box costs $129.
Contents of UNO IPTV
UNO TV features 15 + Vietnamese channels, including
- V News
- Cosmo TV
- Van TV
- Tin Lanh TV
- Que Huong
- Nhac VIET, etc.
UNO IPTV is available as a native app for Android, iOS, Samsung and LG Smart TV, Amazon Firestick, and Roku. You can find the installation guides while proceeding further with this write-up.
Sign Up for UNO IPTV
1. First, go to the UNO IPTV official site from any web browser.
2. Click on the Register button at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Fill in with all the necessary details like Name, Mail ID, Phone number, and Address.
4. Agree to the terms and conditions.
5. Verify the captcha and click on the Register button.
6. Again, Log in with your mail ID and password.
7. On the pop-up, click Close.
8. You are now successfully registered.
Related: Hive IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Setup Guide
How to Install UNO IPTV on Android Devices
1) From your Android smartphone or tablet, launch the Play Store. You can also launch Play Store on Android TV.
2) Search for the UNO IPTV application on the Play Store.
3) Select the app from the search results.
4) Click on the Install button on the app information screen.
5) Once the app is downloaded, you can open the app and login with your credentials.
How to Install UNO IPTV on iOS Devices
1) Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Search for the UNO IPTV on the App Store.
3) Select the app from the search results.
4) Now, click on the Download or Install button on the app information screen to get UNO TV on your iOS device.
How to Watch UNO IPTV on Firestick
You can also find the UNO app on the Amazon App Store. So follow the steps given below to add the app on Firestick.
1) From your computer or phone web browser, go to the Amazon App Store.
2) Log in to the same account that you used to log in on your Firestick.
3) Then, search for the UNO IPTV app.
4) On the app info screen, click on Get it for Firestick.
5) The app will be downloaded and installed on your Amazon Firestick.
6) Launch the application and log in to your account.
How to Stream UNO IPTV on Roku
1) From the Roku home screen, click on the Streaming Channels.
2) Click on the Search Channels option.
3) Type and search for the UNO TV app on the Roku Channel Store.
4) Select the app from the search results.
5) Click on the Add Channel button.
6) Launch the app and log in to your account.
How to Install and Stream UNO on Samsung Smart TV
1) Press the home button on the Samsung TV remote.
2) Select Apps.
3) Click on the search icon and search for the UNO IPTV app.
4) Select the application from the search results.
5) Now, click on the Install button on the app installation screen.
6) Once the app is downloaded, open it and login with your Email id and password.
How to Install UNO on LG Smart TV
1) On the LG Smart TV remote, press the home button.
2) Click and open the LG Content Store on the Apps section.
3) Search for the UNO IPTV app.
4) Select the app from the suggestion list.
5) Select the Install button on the app installation screen.
6) Once the app is downloaded, launch and start using the UNO TV app.
Related: Elite IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
If you are a fan of Vietnamese TV shows and channels, then UNO IPTV should be on your must-try list. It not only features Vietnamese shows, but you can also stream movies, various English channels, News, etc. Make sure to use a VPN to stay anonymous. Let us know your favorite IPTV in the comments section below.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.