Octo IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is an APK and standalone service with minimum server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as Octo IPTV comes with stable servers.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, adventure, movies, sports, and many more.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 3 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no breakups when streaming. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player and external players like Smarters Player Lite and GSE Smart IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 8,000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 8,500 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Apple TV, iOS, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, etc
Is Octo IPTV Legal?
No. Octo IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Octo IPTV?
Go to the Octo IPTV‘s official website (https://www.octoiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or Credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes.
The Octo IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connections||Three Connections|
|Premium||€104.00 for 12 Months||€135.20 for 12 Months||€156.00 for 12 Months|
|Standard||€82.00 for 12 Months||€102.96 for 12 Months||€134.16 for 12 Months|
|Plex||€31.20 for 12 Months||–||–|
Apart from this, you can purchase an extra connection to your subscription by paying a price of €26 per connection.
How to Login to Octo IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for iPhone to enter the Octo IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Octo IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install Octo IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings > Select Unknown sources > Toggle on the Switch to enable it.
2. From a web browser, download and install the latest version of the Octo IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Octo IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Octo IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your Xtream Codes API.
Install Octo IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Smarters Player Lite on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Smarters Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Octo IPTV, such as username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Octo IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the iPlayTV IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Octo IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the IPTV Provider app.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Octo IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV Provider app.
4. Now, launch the app and log in with your account IPTV account credentials.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Octo IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Octo IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Install Octo IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Set IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch Set IPTV and stream the IPTV provider on smart TV.
The following are the best alternatives for Octo IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Kemo IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 18,000 TV channels and 30,000 VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $25 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as Perfect Player IPTV and IPTV Blink Player.
IPTV Smart Purple Player
With the IPTV Smart Purple Player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. You can also use external media players like VLC or MX Player to stream IPTV content. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
The IPTV Premium is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U and XSPF playlists. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app does not offer any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
With an easy setup and a vast library of VOD content, Octo IPTV plays a prominent role in the entertainment world. Octo IPTV has crossed over 30,000+ satisfied customers due to its top-notch quality of service. The service offers stable servers and lets you access the main and backup servers to stream TV channels at a quicker pace. It also includes Catchup and DVR recording features to enhance your streaming. To enhance your streaming unit with a good service provider, you can give this a try.