Eclipse IPTV streams TV channels, movies, and TV shows from different countries. With the right subscription plan and a stable internet connection, users can enjoy quality streaming. The service streams live events from various sports, like Football, Tennis, Baseball, and Basketball. The service includes little or no buffering issues, thanks to its stable servers. Also, all the content from the library stream is in high definition.
- TV Channels: 4000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: Movies and TV show episodes
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: 24 hours
The following are the different pricing packages of Eclipse TV IPTV.
Is Eclipse IPTV Legal?
No. Eclipse IPTV’s legal status as an IPTV service is unclear. Moreover, IPTV streaming services will draw hackers to your streaming equipment. Every user of IPTV services should have a VPN installed while watching IPTV content. Using a well-known VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN will safeguard you from online dangers.
How to Sign Up For Eclipse IPTV
1. Visit the Eclipse IPTV website.
2. Navigate to the section that shows the subscription plans.
3. Choose any plan by selecting the Buy Now option.
4. In the Review & Checkout page, enter any promo code and click the Checkout button.
5. Provide the account details in the respective fields.
6. Enter the payment details and click on Complete Order.
7. Now, you will get your IPTV credentials in your mail.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Streaming Devices
It is easy to access Eclipse IPTV on a variety of streaming devices.
Install Eclipse IPTV Kodi Addon
Kodi is one of the finest open-source media players. It is available on various devices like Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, Firestick, the Raspberry Pi series, etc. Eclipse IPTV is available as a Kodi add-on.
1. Install Kodi on any of the above-mentioned devices.
2. Launch the Kodi application.
3. Go to Settings > System > Addons > Enable Unknown Sources.
4. On the on-screen prompt, click Yes.
5. Go back to the System Settings.
6. Now, choose File Manager on the screen.
7. On the next screen, scroll down and click Add Sources.
8. Now, choose None and click Continue.
9. On the Media Source field box, enter the URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo.
10. Name the repo Hellhound.
11. Check on the details and click OK.
12. Go back to the Home screen, click on the Addon (Dropbox) icon.
13. Select Install from Zip file.
14. Scroll down on the next screen to choose HellHound.
15. Now, select repository.hellhounds.x.x.zip.
16. This will install the repository for the addon on your device.
17. From the add-ons browser, click on Install from Repository.
18. Scroll down and select HellHound Repository.
19. On the next screen, select the Video Add-ons.
20. Select Eclipse IPTV and click on the Install button.
21. The Kodi addon will be installed on your Kodi. Close and open the Kodi app again to access the Eclipse TV IPTV addon.
Stream Eclipse IPTV on Android Devices
With any IPTV player from the Play Store, users can stream content from the provider.
1. Firstly, open the Google Play Store and tap the search bar.
2. In the Play Store, look for the Lazy IPTV app.
3. Pick up the app icon from the search suggestions.
4. Select the Install button to download the IPTV player.
5. Open the Lazy IPTV app and tap the Playlists option.
6. Select the Plus + icon and click the New playlist option.
7. Enter the Playlist name and the Eclipse IPTV M3U URL.
8. Finally, access and stream IPTV content on your device.
Watch Eclipse IPTV on iOS Devices
The App Store of your iOS devices includes efficient IPTV Players for iPhones and iPads to access and stream IPTV content.
1. Open the App Store and tap the search bar.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV app and install it from the App Store.
3. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app on your device.
4. Tap the Menu icon and select the Remote Playlist option.
5. Select the Plus icon and click Add M3U URL.
6. Enter the Playlist Name and the Eclipse IPTV M3U URL from Eclipse IPTV in the respective fields.
8. Click the Add option and choose OK.
9. Finally, users get to play live TV channels from the service.
Get Eclipse IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
If you don’t have BlueStacks, install it on your computer to stream content from Eclipse IPTV.
1. Use a browser to look for BlueStacks and visit the official website of the service.
2. Download and install BlueStacks on your device.
3. Select the Sign in option and log in to your Google Account with the right credentials.
4. Open the Google Play Store and download the 247 IPTV Player APK on your computer.
5. Launch the 247 IPTV Player and install it on your device.
6. You can sign in to the Eclipse IPTV with your account details.
7. Finally, users can access and stream IPTV content on their devices.
Access Eclipse IPTV on Firestick
If you own a Firestick device, access IPTV content by sideloading an IPTV player using the Downloader app.
1. Select the Find option from the home screen and click on the Search option.
2. Look for the Downloader app and choose the app icon.
3. Click on the Download option and wait for the process to end.
4. Press the Home button to go back to the Firestick home screen.
5. Open the Settings menu and choose the My Fire TV tile.
6. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Click the Downloader app in the list to enable it.
8. Launch the Downloader app and paste the URL for the TiviMate app APK file.
9. Click the Go option to download the APK file and install it on your device.
10. Launch the TiviMate app and paste the M3U URL of Eclipse IPTV in the Add Playlist field.
11. Select the Next option to access and stream PTV content on your device.
Stream Eclipse IPTV on Smart TV
Use any IPTV player app on your Smart TV to access IPTV content from the IPTV provider.
1. From the home screen, choose the Apps option.
2. Open the Play Store and look for the Smart IPTV app.
3. Install the Smart IPTV app and open it.
4. Note down the Mac address from the app screen.
5. With a web browser on your computer, visit the Activation website of Smart IPTV.
6. Paste your Mac address as the Eclipse IPTV M3U URL.
7. Check the Save Online and the Detect EPG boxes.
8. Further, click the Send option to add the channel playlist.
7. Reload the app on your TV to stream IPTV content.
Watch Eclipse IPTV on MAG
With the M3U URL from the service, users can stream content from the provider on MAG.
1. Launch the Settings menu on MAG.
2. Choose the System Settings option and click the Servers option.
3. Select the Portals option.
4. Type in the Portal Name and paste the Eclipse IPTV M3U URL in the respective field.
5. Select the Save option to access the IPTV content on your device.
If you want more TV channels, you can use the below-mentioned IPTV providers as alternatives.
IPTV Trends is an excellent option when it comes to streaming IPTV content. It offers premium TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada. To provide subscribers with an uninterrupted streaming experience, they maintain a server uptime of 99.9%. Subscribers of IPTV Trends offer SD, HD, and 4K streaming resolution.
Umbrella Kodi Addon
If you want to enjoy watching TV series and movies on demand, you should install the Umbrella Kodi addon. This addon streams an incredible library of on-demand movies. Since Kodi is functional with a variety of devices, everyone can enjoy watching IPTV content. Your accounts are linked to premium services such as Real Debrid.
SmoothStreams IPTV Kodi Addon
SmoothStreams IPTV Kodi Addon is a simple addon for everyone. It comes with a straightforward interface. The IPTV addon has a user-friendly design that everyone can use. It has an impressive collection of sports channels. For instance, users can watch ESPN, Fox Sports, and NBCSN on the platform.
SGTV Live TV Addon
The SGTV Live TV Addon brings Kodi users all of their favorite TV channels. The Kodi addon broadcasts your preferred TV channels from different countries. Users can stream IPTV channels from the United States and the United Kingdom for free on the SGTV Live TV addon. You can install the addon using The SG repository.
Eclipse IPTV includes IPTV content in languages like English, Spanish, Portuguese, Afghan, Hindi, and Filipino. Users can also enjoy watching sports, movies, TV shows, documentaries, and kids’ shows on the platform. Since it offers IPTV content in various genres, a subscription to it is an ideal choice. The IPTV service offers customer support through an online contact form and live chat support.