Solex TV offers Live TV and VOD content for free. It is an APK service with minimum server downtime. Since it has a stable server, you can stream the content without any buffering issues.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as thriller, drama, western, action, action, etc.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no breakups when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from USA and Canada. This IPTV provider can be accessed via its native IPTV player.
- No. of Channels: 100 channels
- On-demand Content: 10,000 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Solex TV Legal?
No. Solex TV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
You can install Solex TV on your device for free of cost. Since it is a free APK, you can stream the content without any sign-up process.
How to Stream Solex TV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Solex TV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Player Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings > Select Unknown Sources > Toggle on the Switch to enable it.
2. From a web browser, download and install the latest version of the Solex TV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Choose any content and play it on your Android device.
Watch Solex TV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Solex TV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and watch popular movies on your PC device.
Get Solex TV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Solex TV.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Solex TV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Select and stream your desired content from the Solex TV.
Install Solex TV on Android TV
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Solex TV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV app and select Open.
4. Now, select any content you want and stream it on your big screen.
The following are the best alternatives for Solex TV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Breaking Cable TV
Breaking Cable TV is the best alternative to this IPTV provider. It includes 100+ TV channels and 10,000 VOD content. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $15 per month. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Lucky IPTV Player
With the Lucky IPTV player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app by using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
The IPTV Lite is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U Playlist. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app not offering any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
The IPTV Solex IPTV app offers many smart features like HD streaming, Chromecast support, automatic updates, supports Bluetooth gamepads, and many more for free. The service lacks customer support, but you can easily fix the Solex TV not working issue with common troubleshooting measures. Installing this IPTV would be a viable option to stream the IPTV content on your device.