Snap IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. The service offers a no-IP lock and a built-in catch-up feature to stream the content that you have missed to stream.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, TV Shows, and many more.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV events.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from various countries. This IPTV provider can be accessed via an external player like Uniplayer and TiviMate IPTV player.
- No. of Channels: 20,000+ channels
- On-demand Content: 1,00,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, Enigma, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 1-day free trial
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Snap IPTV Legal?
Yes or No. Snap IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Snap IPTV
Go to Snap IPTV‘s official website (https://www.snapiptv.com/). Choose the subscription plan and click the Get Started button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes API and M3U URL format.
The Snap IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 1-day.
How to Login to Snap IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV player for Android to enter the Snap IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Snap IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Stream Snap IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Snap IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Televizo-IPTV player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Snap IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider offers M3U playlist URL, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Snap IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Access Snap IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for UniPlayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the UniPlayer app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Snap IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Snap IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for XCIPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Snap IPTV on Firestick
You can stream Snap IPTV on your Firestick device by installing any reliable IPTV player from the Amazon App Store.
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Head to the Find → Search menu on the home screen and search for the All IPTV Player.
3. Select the app and tap on the Get or Download button.
4. Launch the All IPTV Player app and configure the login credentials to stream the content.
View Snap IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the TiviMate IPTV player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Snap IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Access Snap IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Hot IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Snap IPTV on smart TV.
Watch Snap IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Snap IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U URL and stream Snap IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Snap IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Snap IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Snap IPTV on Enigma
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Snap IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the Snap IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Air TV IPTV
Air TV IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 1,000 + TV channels and 3,000 VOD. It offers a 3-day free trial and costs $19.99 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
TruView TV IPTV
TruView TV IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 5,000+ live TV channels and 100+ VOD content. It offers 1 day of free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Double Agent IPTV
Double Agent IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 2,000+ Live TV and 1,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $8. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
By comparing all IPTV, Snap IPTV offers promising features at a reasonable price. With the premium, you can get to access popular PPV events, 1,00,000 VOD with Catchup feature, and many more. The service offers FHD streaming resolution to stream all your desired content. The provider offers family-friendly content by avoiding adult content. You can also test the service of this IPTV with the 1-day free trial or 7-day paid trial. Once you are satisfied with the service, you can go with the long-term plans. In case of issues or queries, you can get in contact with the customer support team that runs on a 12/7/365 schedule.