6IPTV is a verified premium IPTV service provider that offers 1000 live TV channels all over the world. Apart from this, you can stream on-demand videos and favorite channels in SD, HD, FHD, and UHD. 6IPTV has a stand-alone that can be installed on various devices such as Android, Firestick, and PC. It also provides M3U URL, and it is compatible with the MAG, Enigma, and other devices.
- No. of Channels: 1000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: Yes
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows and Mac PC, Enigma, Formuler, MAG
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Method: PayPal, Visa, Master Card, American Express
Is 6IPTV Legal?
In recent years, IPTV services have been used by many people as an alternative to an expensive cable subscription. Since there are many IPTV providers available, we couldn’t find if an IPTV is legal or not. So you need to use a VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to protect your identity by hiding your activity from your ISP. Using a VPN, you can also unblock the geo-restrictions.
How to Sign Up for 6IPTV
1. Open any web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Navigate to the 6IPTV official website.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans of 6IPTV.
4. Once selected, tap the Order Now button.
5. Complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions.
6. Your login details to access the service will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream 6IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream the IPTV on the following streaming devices.
Install 6IPTV on Android Devices
The 6IPTV app is currently unavailable in the Play Store for installation. You can install the app through the Apk file.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
2. Choose the Security option under Settings.
3. Swipe the toggle next to the Unknown Sources option.
4. Open any web browser on your Android device.
5. Download the 6IPTV apk from a reliable website.
6. Locate the apk file and install it on your device.
7. Open the app and sign in with the account details provided by the 6IPTV.
Download 6IPTV on Firestick
You can use the Downloader app on Firestick to install the 6IPTV apk file and stream the TV channels.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installation, launch it on your device.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click Settings.
7. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
8. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
9. Type the download link of the 6IPTV apk in the URL field.
10. Once the apk file is downloaded, open it and click the Install button.
11. After installation, launch it on your device and sign in with your account details.
12. Choose your favorite live TV channel and watch it on your Firestick.
Get 6IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The 6IPTV has M3U support, and thereby, you can stream the IPTV content on your PC using the VLC Media Player.
1. Turn on your PC and check the internet connection.
2. Install VLC Media Player from the official website.
3. Launch the VLC player and click the Media tab.
4. Choose Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
5. Next, tap the Network tab and enter the M3U link of 6IPTV.
6. Once entered, select the Play button to access its content on your PC.
Stream 6IPTV on Smart TV
It is easy to stream 6IPTV on Smart TV because you can get the popular IPTV Player app from the Play Store for installation on the TV.
1. On your Smart TV, go to the Play Store.
2. Search and install the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
3. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV Player app on your device.
4. Open the app and tap the Add Playlist button.
5. Enter the M3U URL provided by the service provider to add the playlist.
6. Start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Smart TV.
Get 6IPTV on MAG Device
If you want to stream IPTV on a MAG device, you need to provide the M3U URL in the Portals of the MAG device.
1. Navigate to Settings on your MAG device.
2. Select System Settings and tap the Servers option.
3. On the next screen, choose Portals.
4. Enter the M3U URL and portal name of 6IPTV in the provided fields.
5. Select the Save button and start streaming your TV channels on your MAG device.
Stream 6IPTV on Enigma
Install the Putty software from the official website on your PC and note the IP address of your Enigma device.
1. Launch the Putty software on your PC.
2. Enter the IP address in the Hostname box.
3. Choose the connection type as Telnet and click Open.
4. Enter the login credentials of 6IPTV and reboot your Enigma device.
5. Enjoy streaming your favorite live TV channel.
Watch 6IPTV on Formuler Device
With the Mytv Online app, you can stream 6IPTV content on a Formuler device.
1. Install and open the Mytv Online app on your Formuler device.
2. Navigate to Edit Service and tap the Edit button.
3. Enter the Playlist name and the M3U URL in the URL box.
4. Once entered, click the Ok button.
5. Restart your device and watch your IPTV favorites on Formuler.
Alternatives to 6IPTV
These are the alternatives to 6IPTV that you can stream on your devices.
- Iron IPTV: Stream 6000 live TV channels for $10
- TVTube IPTV: Get 8000 TV channels for $25
- Pelican IPTV: Watch 10000 TV channels at $15
6IPTV provides thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. It also offers 24/7 customer support for the customers via live chat. You cannot stream it on multiple devices at the same time. This IPTV offers almost every country’s TV channels for streaming on your device.