6IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 10,000+ live channels and thousands of VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at €19.99 per month. Since the service comes with its dedicated app, you can directly download it on compatible devices.
This Germany-based standalone service comes with an impressive server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like Germany, the USA, the UK, Germany, Canada, France, and a lot more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD, FHD, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 10,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV series
- Simultaneous Streaming: Not Supported
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: PayPal, Debit/Credit card, Paysafecard, and Sofort.
Is 6IPTV Legal?
No. 6IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for 6IPTV?
Go to 6IPTV‘s official website (https://6iptv.org/). Choose the subscription plan and click the Jetzt bestellen! or Order now! button. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Link and Xtream Codes IPTV.
6IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plans||Subscription price|
How do you log in to 6IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the 6IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Supported Devices for 6IPTV
Install 6IPTV on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the 6IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV service and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch 6IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the 6IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get 6IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the 6IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the 6IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details using either the M3U URL or username credentials to finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install 6IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the 6IPTV Player APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Stream 6IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the 6IPTV M3U extension.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access 6IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream 6IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the 6IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
Watch 6IPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream 6IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch 6IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Xtremity IPTV||10,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV||Yes|
|Tribe IPTV||13,500+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$15/Month||Subscribe|
|Falcon IPTV||7,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$19.99/Month||Subscribe|
6IPTV provides thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. It also offers 24/7 customer support for the customers via live chat. However, you cannot stream it on multiple devices at the same time as it does not support simultaneous streaming. This IPTV offers almost every country’s TV channels for streaming on your device. So, there are a lot of entertainment elements available on this platform.
Rating: According to our user experience, we’ve rated 6 out of 10 for this 6IPTV provider.