Daily IPTV is an IPTV service provider with live TV channels and on-demand content. It offers TV channels in different quality formats, such as SD, HD, and FHD. This IPTV only offers the M3U playlists link. It supports all types of IPTV M3U player apps to stream content. In addition to Live TV, you can stream VOD content like movies, TV shows, sports, and more. It provides 99.99% uptime, and it offers plenty of sports channels. You can get 24/7 customer support over email and chat systems.
- No. of Channels: 12000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 5000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Free trial available for 24 hours
Daily IPTV Subscription
There are different subscription plans available with Daily TV, and you can choose the one that suits your requirements. It offers a 7-day free trial.
- 1 Month: $17.99
- 3 Months: $33.99
- 6 Months: $55.99
- 12 Months: $88.99
Is Daily IPTV Legal?
It is necessary to use a VPN while streaming IPTV on your device. Nowadays, the IPTV service provides copyrighted content illegally. To safeguard yourself from legal issues, use a premium VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to mask your IP address and hide your online identity.
How to Sign Up for Daily IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Daily IPTV and click on the Buy Now link.
2. Choose any of the subscription plans and tap on the Order Now button.
3. Now, select the Number of connections and EPG Type. Click Checkout.
4. Provide the necessary details on the respective fields. Check in the Captcha box and click Submit.
5. Now, the Daily IPTV will send the login details via email.
How to Stream Daily IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Daily IPTV has M3U support so that you can install the content on the following devices.
Watch Daily IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can download the VLC Media Player on the PC to stream the Daily IPTV.
1. Install VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Launch the app and give access to the required permissions.
3. Navigate to the Media tab displayed at the top.
4. Look for the Open Network Stream option and select it.
5. You will see a pop-up menu on the screen. Go to the Network tab and click the URL box.
6. Enter the Daily IPTV M3U link and tap the Play button.
7. Now, choose your desired content and enjoy streaming it on your PC.
Stream Daily IPTV on Firestick
You can sideload any IPTV Player on Firestick to watch this IPTV content with M3U URL.
1. Turn On your Firestick-connected TV and navigate to the Find tab.
2. Click the Search tile and type Downloader on the Search bar.
3. Search for the Downloader app and select Get to install it on your Firestick.
4. You need to enable Unknown Sources for Downloader to install third-party apps on Firestick. To do it, follow the steps given below.
Go to Firestick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Enable Downloader.
5. Launch the Downloader app after installation.
6. Select the Home tab displayed on the side menu bar.
7. Enter the GSE Smart IPTV apk link on the URL box and click Go.
8. Once downloaded, tap Install on the installation page to install the app.
9. Select Open to open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
10. Follow the on-screen prompts and add the M3U link of Daily IPTV.
11. Play your favorite video content and stream it on Firestick.
Watch Daily IPTV on Smart TV
IPTV Smarters app can let you stream Daily IPTV on your Samsung or LG smart TV.
1. Download the IPTV Smarters Player app from Samsung Hub and LG Content Store.
2. After the installation, launch IPTV Smarters Player on your smart TV.
3. Provide the login details to sign in to your IPTV account.
4. Enter the IPTV URL, name, and password. Select Add User.
5. Once the IPTV gets loaded, you shall stream any of its titles.
Stream Daily IPTV on Android Devices
You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store to stream this IPTV since the Daily IPTV is unavailable as an app for installation.
1. Unlock the Android smartphone and open the Play Store of your smartphone.
2. Search for the VLC Media Player and install it on your smartphone.
3. Launch the VLC Media Player on your smartphone.
4. Navigate to the More tab displayed at the bottom.
5. Select the option New Stream, and you will navigate to a new screen.
6. Enter the M3U link of Daily IPTV.
7. Press the Arrow button to load the content.
8. Once loaded, you can stream Daily service content on your smartphone.
Get Daily IPTV on MAG Devices
If you prefer using Daily IPTV on MAG boxes, you must provide the M3U URL in the Portals.
1. On the home screen of MAG, choose Settings.
2. Select System Settings in the Settings menu.
3. Click Server on the next screen.
4. Scroll down and choose Portals.
5. Provide the portal name and URL of the IPTV provider.
6. Once the IPTV gets loaded, watch your favorite titles on your MAG device.
Watch Daily IPTV on Kodi
It is possible to access Daily Internet Protocol TV on Kodi-compatible devices such as Android TV, PC, smartphone, and Firestick.
1. Download and launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Select the TV menu on the left panel.
3. Choose Add-on Browser and click the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
4. Click Configure to proceed. If it is not installed, tap Install and then click Configure.
5. Now, select General and highlight M3U Playlist URL.
6. Go ahead to enter the M3U URL of Daily IPTV.
7. Tap OK and click Enable.
8. Now, restart Kodi, and you can start streaming the IPTV channels.
You can also try the other IPTV Service Providers, such as
- Flash IPTV: Stream the TV channels of the US and UK
- Viking IPTV: Access Sports TV channels in HD quality
- Dragon IPTV: Watch 20000 TV channels for $12
Daily IPTV is one of the reliable IPTV services that offers thousands of VOD and Live TV at an affordable price. It ensures the best viewing experience and has no hidden charges. The powerful servers of this IPTV allow you to stream the content without any buffering or freezing issues. If you are facing any difficulties in accessing this IPTV, you can contact the customer support team. This IPTV offers 24/7 customer service to its users.