Are you looking for ways to stream your favourite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Ummo IPTV is the premium IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists with ease.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The Ummo IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that the IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV.
- Chromecast Support: No.
- AirPlay Support: No.
The Ummo IPTV Player is available for free.
Is Ummo IPTV Legal?
Yes, Ummo IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install Ummo IPTV on Different Devices
You can install Ummo IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install Ummo IPTV on Android Devices
The Ummo IPTV app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its apk file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
- Open Settings → Choose Unknown Sources → Swipe the toggle to enable it.
2. Open a web browser and download the Ummo IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and configure the credentials that you received from the IPTV provider.
Install Ummo IPTV on Firestick
The Ummo IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an apk file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Ummo IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Enter the username and password of your IPTV provider in the required field and stream the available content.
Install Ummo IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Ummo IPTV is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Ummo IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane and click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Fill up the login details and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install Ummo IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the Ummo IPTV app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
To dig up some of the underrated and popular IPTV players to stream the M3U playlist, take a look at the alternative below.
Pocket IPTV is free and the best alternative for Ummo IPTV. It supports M3U and M3U8 playlists. It supports Chromecast and external player support. The best thing about Pocker IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
Super IPTV Player
With the Super IPTV Player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
OTT Navigator IPTV
The OTT Navigator IPTV is a popular media player app to stream IPTV content. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U format. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app is not offering any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices using the Play Store.
In terms of features and performance, Ummo IPTV does a fine job by offering good features to enhance streaming. The subscription offers some good features like catch up, Favorites List, Separate category for TV content, and many more. You can subscribe to this budget-friendly IPTV player to stream TV content on your device of streaming hassle-free.