Virtual Streamz IPTV is a service provider that offers 7000+ live TV channels, including sports channels and international channels. It provides an M3U URL to stream it on your device, and it is also compatible with popular IPTV players. You can add your favorite to stream it easily whenever you wish. Further, it offers an Electronic Program Guide to access it easily. It provides Parental Control to monitor the streaming anytime. This IPTV provider can be streamed on Android devices, PC, Firestick, and Smart TVs.
|Subscription Plan||No of Connections||Price|
How to Sign Up to Virtual Streamz IPTV
1. Open any web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Go to the official website of Virtual Streamz.
3. Swipe down and go through the subscription plans.
4. Select the plan that you like to get and tap the Sign Up Now button.
5. Enter your details and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the payment process.
6. The login details of the service provider will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream Virtual Streamz on Streaming Devices
Virtual Streamz IPTV can be streamed on the below-mentioned streaming devices.
Stream Virtual Streamz IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter iMPlayer on the search bar and pick the app.
3. Click the Install button to get the app on your device.
4. After installation, launch the iMPlayer app on your device.
5. Sign in with the account details and M3U URL of the service provider.
6. Select the content of your wish and watch it on your Android device.
Get Virtual Streamz IPTV on Firestick
1. To go to the Firestick home screen, click the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar and select the app from the search results.
4. Tap the Download button to install the app on your device.
5. After installation, launch the app on your Firestick.
6. Navigate to the Firestick home screen again and hit the Settings icon.
7. Select My Fire TV and tap the Developer Options.
8. Next, choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
9. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
10. Locate Downloader and tap the Home tab.
11. Enter the download link of the Rocksat IPTV Player APK in the URL field.
12. Select Go to download the APK file.
13. Once the APK file is downloaded, click Install to get the app.
14. Open the app and sign in with your login credentials.
15. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on your Firestick.
Watch Virtual Streamz IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
3. Enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
4. Now, open any web browser on your PC.
5. Download the Home IPTV APK from a reliable website and copy it to a USB drive.
6. Insert the USB drive into the USB port on your TV.
7. Go to File Manager and install the APK.
8. After installation, launch the Home IPTV app on your device.
9. Login with the account details provided by the service provider.
10. Enjoy watching your favorite live TV channel on your Smart TV.
Stream Virtual Streamz IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your device. (Download the VLC from the official website)
2. Click the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu.
4. Click the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of IPTV.
5. Next, tap the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Start streaming your favorite show on your Windows or Mac PC.
Virtual Streamz IPTV Review
Virtual Streamz IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. It also offers 24 hours test trial at $2 to evaluate its service. Further, it supports its customers through online ticket forms and email. If the IPTV is not working, you need to perform the basic troubleshooting steps to resolve the condition. You can also try the best IPTV service providers as alternatives to Virtual Streamz IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Virtual IPTV provides a wide variety of live TV channels, including entertainment, news, sports, and weather TV channels.