SkipDeer IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 7,000+ live channels and 40,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is a 24-hour free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at $9.99 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports SkipDeer IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with 99.9% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in various languages like Arabic, English, French, German, Chinese, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 7,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 40,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24 hours)
- Payment Options: Paypal, and Credit/Debit Card
Is SkipDeer IPTV Legal?
No. SkipDeer IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for SkipDeer IPTV?
Go to SkipDeer IPTV’s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the BUY IT NOW button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, the SkipDeer IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to SkipDeer IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the SkipDeer IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of SkipDeer IPTV
Watch SkipDeer IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official SkipDeer IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a TiviMate IPTV player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch SkipDeer IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream SkipDeer IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Xtream IPTV to stream the media content offered by SkipDeer IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Xtream IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of SkipDeer IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get SkipDeer IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream SkipDeer IPTV via IPTV Stream Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the IPTV Stream Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV Stream Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the SkipDeer IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream SkipDeer IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Wesopro IPTV from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Wesopro IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Wesopro IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the SkipDeer IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch SkipDeer IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Smart IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smart IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the Smart IPTV Player and stream this IPTV provider’s content on a smart TV
Watch SkipDeer IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream SkipDeer IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream SkipDeer IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the SkipDeer IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access SkipDeer IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream SkipDeer IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the SkipDeer IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to SkipDeer IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Anonymous IPTV||10,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma 2, and Smart TV||Yes |
|Joyful IPTV||13,500+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV.||Yes |
|Vision IPTV||8,200+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$65 for 6 months||Subscribe|
SkipDeer IPTV is the most impressive service to stream different types of live channels and VOD titles across the world. It has numerous themes and an attractive user interface. Apart from streaming its own media library, it also supports playing audio/video files from your local memory. At this affordable cost, this service offers parental control, multi-user, recording stream, playlist management, and a lot more.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 8.5 out of 10 for SkipDeer IPTV.