Easy IPTV offers Live TV for a Premium subscription. It offers both standalone and APK service with minimum downtime server. You will experience buffer-free streaming as Easy IPTV owns 14+ servers all over the world.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 5 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there is no video stuttering when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, India, Australia, greek, Italy, and many more. Easy IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player and external players like Smart IPTV and IPTV Smart Purple Player.
- No. of Channels: 2,000+ channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Easy IPTV Legal?
No. Easy IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Easy IPTV
Go to Easy IPTV‘s official website (https://easyiptv.net/). Choose the subscription plan and click the Sign Up button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials.
The Easy IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Easy IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details and download the IPTV APK file from its official website. Now, load the M3U URL on the IPTV app to stream the content.
How to Stream Easy IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install Easy IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings > Select Unknown Sources > Toggle on the Switch to enable it.
2. From a web browser, download and install the latest version of the Easy IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Easy IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Easy IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your M3U URL to stream TV channels.
Get Easy IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Easy IPTV app.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Easy IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the app.
4. Now, log in with your IPTV account and start streaming your desired IPTV channel.
Install Easy IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Easy IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of Easy IPTV and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Install Easy IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find IPTV Smarters Pro.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and load the M3U URL to stream Easy IPTV on smart TV.
The following are the best alternatives for Easy IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Kemo IPTV is the best alternative to Easy IPTV. It includes 18,000 live TV channels and 30,000 VOD content. It offers 36 hours of free trial and costs $28.50 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as IPTV Smart Purple Player and Perfect IPTV Player.
Lemo IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 18000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content. It offers 3 days of free trial and costs $28.50 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Duplex IPTV and Set IPTV.
DMTN IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 13,000 Live TV and 15,000 VOD content. It doesn’t offer any free trial and its subscription costs $45. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Liily IPTV player and Tivimate IPTV.
Using Easy IPTV provider, you can access various TV channels and entertainment content on your streaming device. The standalone APK of the IPTV service is more flexible with Android-based devices to stream TV content easily. The good thing about IPTV is it offers 24/7 customer support with the live chat option available on the website. The only drawback of Easy IPTV is it does not offer any free trial to test the service. If you are willing to subscribe to the service, you can purchase the minimal plan to test the service. Once you are full-filled with the monthly plan, you can go for the yearly plan.