Lynx IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with impressive server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider supports Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, adults, kids, comedy, news, and many more.
This provider also offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. This provider offers live TV channels and on-demand content in Arabic and Tamazight (Berber) languages. There is a dedicated app available for Lynx IPTV. So, you don’t need to install any IPTV players on your streaming device.
- No. of Channels: 2,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: More than 30,000 movies and TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Bank Transfer and Coinbase (Cryptocurrency)
Is Lynx IPTV Legal?
No. Lynx IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Lynx IPTV?
Go to Lynx IPTV‘s official website (https://lynxshop.net). Choose the subscription plan and click the ORDER NOW button. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Link and Xtream Codes IPTV.
Lynx IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|3 Months||€ 20.99|
|6 Months||€ 38.99|
|12 Months||€ 59.99|
How do you log in to Lynx IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Lynx IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- Enigma 2
Install Lynx IPTV on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Lynx IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV service and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Lynx IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Lynx IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get Lynx IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Lynx IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Lynx IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details using either the M3U file format or username credentials to finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Lynx IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Lynx IPTV Player APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Stream Lynx IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Lynx IPTV M3U extension.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Lynx IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Lynx IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Bunny Streams IPTV
Bunny Streams IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 15,000+ TV channels and 60,000+ VOD. It offers a 2-day paid trial for $1 and costs $11 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. It even supports external players such as IPgroove IPTV Pro and Rocksat IPTV Player.
Eternal IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 20,000+ TV channels and thousands of VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $19.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Falcon IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 7,000+ TV channels and thousands of VOD content. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $19.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices simultaneously. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Smarters and Lazy IPTV Player.
Lynx IPTV is an IPTV provider that can offer an impressive collection of IPTV content for users. It includes affordable subscription plans and high-quality videos with advanced servers. It also offers a money-back guarantee (30 days) for subscribers. For Algerian people, Lynx IPTV is one of the best choices to stream all their desired media content.
The service includes support for customer support through an online contact form, telephone number, and email support. So, you can easily reach out to them at any time for help to solve issues you have on the platform.