Global IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.9% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more.
Furthermore, Global IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. This IPTV provider offers live TV channels from Bulgaria and some other foreign countries. It can be accessed via external players like IPTV Extreme Pro and IPTV Stalker Player.
- No. of Channels: 270+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Android TV, and MAG.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Credit cards, Paypal, Bank transfer, INTERAC e-Transfer, and Bitcoin.
Is Global IPTV Legal?
No. Global IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Global IPTV?
Go to Global IPTV’s official website (https://globaliptv.org). Choose the subscription plan and click Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes.
The Marvel IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|1 Month||€ 12|
|3 Month||€ 36|
|6 Month||€ 60|
|12 Month||€ 120|
Apart from the standard subscription plans, Global IPTV offers two starter packages to buy the set-top box from its official website.
|Starter Pack MAG254 Receiver + 6 Month Subscription||€ 115|
|Starter Pack MAG254 Receiver + 12 Month Subscription||€ 165|
How to Login to Global IPTV?
Download the APK file of the IPTV provider and install it on your streaming device. Next, enter the login details of the IPTV and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Stream Global IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Global IPTV APK on Android Devices
The official application of Global IPTV is available to install on Google Play Store. So, install the provider and access its channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Global IPTV and choose the IPTV Provider on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Global IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Global IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Stream Global IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Lilly Player to stream the media content offered by Global IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Lilly Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Lilly Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Global IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Global IPTV on Apple TV
Flix IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream the Global IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple app store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Flix IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Flix IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Global IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Global IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Global IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Global IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Global IPTV APK from any of the reliable third-party platforms.
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Global IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Global IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Global IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Global IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Global IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Global IPTV on Formuler
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Global IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives for Global IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Daily IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 12,000+ TV channels and 5,000+ VOD content. It doesn’t offer a free trial and it costs $33.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as TiviMate IPTV Player and IPTV Stream Player.
Lion IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 7,000+ TV channels and 8,000+ VOD. It offers a 12-hour free trial and costs €7.99. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, Additionally, It even supports all types of IPTV M3U player apps like IPTV Blink Player and OTT Player.
1st Class IPTV
1st Class IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 18,000+ TV channels and 134,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTVX and Set IPTV.
Streaming with 4K resolution, instant activation, budget-friendly subscription, set-up box facility, and great customer support are some major advantages of Global IPTV. Especially for Bulgarians, it provides most of the content from its media library in the Bulgarian language.
If you are from Bulgaria, you don’t need to think twice about purchasing this IPTV provider. However, the number of channels of the provider is comparatively lesser than other competitors.