1st Class IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with rare server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV service offers stable servers for streaming.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, sports, PPV, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 5 devices simultaneously.
- No. of Channels: 18,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 134,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is 1st Class IPTV Legal?
No. 1st Class IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for 1st Class IPTV
Go to the 1st Class IPTV official website (https://1stclasstv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click Subscribe Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes.
The 1st Class IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|1st Class IPTV Original Service
|1st Class Max Service
|1st Class Both Services
How to Login to 1st Class IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Players on your iPhone to enter the IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream 1st Class IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Watch 1st Class IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official 1st Class IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install any of the reliable IPTV players on your Android device and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the XCIPTV and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the XCIPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch 1st Class IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
This provider supports playing content over an IPTV player from the browser.
1. Launch the web browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Visit the official website of the IPTV provider (http://188.8.131.52/index.php).
3. Input the Username and Password of your IPTV provider.
4. Select Login to stream the IPTV title on your PC.
Stream 1st Class IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Blink Player Pro on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Blink Player Pro app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of your IPTV provider, such as username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get 1st Class IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream 1st Class IPTV via All IPTV Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of All IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the All IPTV Player.
4. Enter the username and password of your IPTV account and hit Add User button.
5. After logging in, choose any content and start streaming IPTV content on your Firestick.
Install 1st Class IPTV on Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
The following are the best alternatives for 1st Class IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the 1st Class IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Trends is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 19,000+ TV channels and 100+ VOD. It offers a 1-day paid trial for $2.99 and its subscription costs $18.99 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as Perfect Player IPTV and GSE Smart IPTV.
Panda Streams IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 20,000+ TV channels and 19,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as TiviMate IPTV Player and Gecko IPTV Player.
King IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 22,000+ TV channels and 120,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on unlimited devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Lilly Player and Ministra IPTV Player.
1st Class IPTV Review
If you want to like to watch Sci-fi movies, thrillers, biopics, and various movie collections, then 1st Class IPTV is your best choice. With a huge library of VOD content, you can access various movies and TV shows on streaming devices easily. The IPTV also offers inbuilt EPG support for live TV channels to enhance your streaming. With reasonable premium pricing, you can try out this IPTV for your streaming needs.