Streaming IPTV is the better alternative to the pricey cable subscription or popular streaming services. It lets you stream your favorite channels from across the world under one roof. There are plenty of IPTV services available, and it is not easy to pick the best one. Fortunately, you don’t have such issues as long as you have Glory IPTV. It is all you require for your entertainment needs. You can stream it from across the world and on different devices. For its features and installation procedure, you shall get into this article.
The salient features available on the Glory Internet Protocol TV are listed below.
- You can stream 500+ standard and HD TV channels, catchups, live TV, and VODs.
- It supports videos up to 4K and UHD picture quality.
- It lets you stream all your favorite live HD sports and teams.
- You won’t get freezing or shuttering issues with this IPTV.
- It brings you the latest of movies and TV shows.
- It supports the latest media players and streaming devices.
How to Sign Up for Glory IPTV
The below steps will help you sign up for an account with Glory TV.
1. On your PC, launch a browser and visit https://glory-iptv.com/.
2. Click on the Trail button to start with the sign-up procedure.
3. Press the Start button under the 24HR Free Trial section.
4. Provide your name and press Next.
5. Enter the email ID and press the Next link.
6. On the following screen, choose the device or app.
7. Select Submit to claim your Free Trial.
8. You will get the login details of the Glory TV on your email, and you can use the same to login.
Related: Set TV IPTV – Stream 500+ TV Channels at $20
How to Use Glory IPTV on Android Devices
To use Glory Internet Protocol TV on your Android smartphone, tablet, or Android Smart TV, you shall follow the steps given below.
1. Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Search and download the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
3. After the download, launch the app.
4. Select the Login with Xtream Codes API option.
5. Provide the login details of the Glory Internet ProtocolTV and press Add User.
6. Click on the Glory IPTV and wait for it to get loaded on the IPTV Smarters.
7. Select Live TV and choose All to stream your favorite streams or channels.
How to Setup Glory IPTV on MAG Devices
The steps below will let you setup Glory Internet ProtocolTV on your MAG devices.
1. On your MAG box, select Settings.
2. Choose the System Settings option.
3. Click on the Portals.
4. Provide the Portal name and the URL of Glory IPTV.
5. You shall restart the portal and use stream the content of Glory TV.
How to Watch Glory IPTV on Firestick
Glory IPTV requires an IPTV player app to work on Firestick. You can proceed with the installing of Glory IPTV after the installation of IPTV Smarters on Firestick.
1. Go to Your Apps & Channels section of Firestick and click on See All.
2. Choose the IPTV Smarters Pro app to launch it on your Fire TV.
3. Click the Login with Xtream Codes API button.
4. Go ahead to enter the login details like username, password, URL, etc.
5. Click on the Add User button to proceed further.
6. You shall press the URL to start streaming Glory TV IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Setup Glory IPTV on iOS & Apple Devices
You shall access Glory IPTV on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. The procedure below will help you out with the same. You shall proceed with the installation of GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store.
1. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV on your Apple device.
2. Hover to click on the Menu icon from the top-left corner.
3. Select the Xtream-Codec API option.
4. Input the login information as such you have received on the email.
5. Click on the Add option.
6. Press the Glory IPTV to open it.
7. Choose any of the categories to stream its content on your Apple devices.
How to Install Glory IPTV on Kodi
The below instructions will help you out with using Glory Internet ProtocolTV on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app on any of the compatible devices.
2. Navigate on the left pane and select the TV menu.
3. On the pop-up, select OK.
4. Select the Enter add-on browser button.
5. Choose PVR IPTV Client.
6. On the following screen, you shall click the Configure button.
7. Select the General tab on the Settings page. Choose the M3U Playlist URL.
8. Provide the M3U URL of Glory Internet ProtocolTV and press OK.
9. You shall start accessing the IPTV and stream your favorite content.
Related: Ology IPTV: How to Stream Live TV Channels
These were the steps involved in using Glory Internet Protocol TV on different devices. With this, you will not miss streaming your favorite channels, sports, VODs, etc. There are different plans, so you shall choose the one that best suits your streaming needs.