Mango IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with minimum downtime. It is one of the IPTV providers with stable server support.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, drama, romance, movies, and many more.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 3 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there is no video stuttering when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, Chile, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like Super IPTV Player and Televizo IPTV Player.
- No. of Channels: 5,200+ channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: 3-hour free trial
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc
Is Mango IPTV Legal?
No. Mango IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Mango IPTV
Go to Mango IPTV‘s official website (https://www.mangoiptv.com/). Choose the subscription plan and click the Request Plan button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes and M3U URL.
The Mango IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 3 hours.
How to Login to Mango IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV player for Firestick to enter the Mango IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Mango IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install Mango IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Mango IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the IPTV Blink Player and choose the IPTV Player on Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the IPTV Blink Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Mango IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find IPTV Smart Purple Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the IPTV Smart Purple Player app on your PC.
4. Enter the playlist URL of the IPTV and sign in with your IPTV account.
5. Load the Mango IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install Mango IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for XCIPTV Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the XCIPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Mango IPTV such as username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Mango IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Mango IPTV via Super IPTV Player.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Super IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the Super IPTV Player.
4. Enter the credentials of your account and sign in to the IPTV Player.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Mango IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Mango IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Mango IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find IPTV Smarters Pro.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream the IPTV content on smart TV.
Stream Mango IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Mango IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for Mango IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Fame IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 18,000 TV channels and 40,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $12 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as OTT Player and GSE Smart IPTV.
IPTV Streamz is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 60,000 TV channels and 24,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and its subscription costs €9.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Rocksat IPTV Player and Perfect Player IPTV.
Scorpion IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 22,000 TV channels and Thousands of VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $12.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Uniplayer and Pixel IPTV.
Mango IPTV is one of the affordable IPTV services that offers a great collection of entertainment and exclusive sports channel. They offer an undiscovered collection of underrated good movies. With PPV support and Adult channels, you can get to stream whole entertainment channels with this IPTV. You can also contact the customer support of the IPTV service via email and access their FAQ section for a clear picture.