IPTV is the method of watching Live Television, movies, and much more with the help of individuals’ Internet Protocol (IP). The IPTV services are cheaper compared to cable TV services and it is the best cord-cutter. IPTV Players are the applications that allow you to stream IPTV content either through the Xtream codes, an M3U playlist file, or through links. The IPTV application is available for almost all platforms like Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, and much more. You can also install IPTV on the Android box as well. There are plenty of Android boxes available, and each device has a set of unique features. Most Android Boxes are featured with a Play Store app. So, You can easily install any IPTV app from the Play Store.
How to Install IPTV on Android Box
If you are looking for an IPTV Player which is available on Google Play Store, follow the below steps to install it on Android Box.
1. Connect the Android Box to your TV and set it up.
2. On the home screen, locate the Play Store app and open it.
3. Tap the Search icon at the top.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to type GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar.
5. Look for the app in the search results and click it.
6. On the info page, tap the Install button.
Note: You can search and install any IPTV player of your choice.
7. Wait for the app to download. After installing the app, open it and enter your login credentials to stream IPTV content.
Alternative Way: Install IPTV on Android Box
Follow the steps given below if you don’t have the Play Store app on your Android box.
1. Turn on your Android box and go to the Settings menu.
2. Click on the option Security & restrictions.
3. Look for the option Apps from unknown sources and enable it. Now your Android box is ready to install third-party apps.
4. Open Google Play Store on your Android Box.
5. Search for ES File Explorer and click on the app.
6. Click Install to download the app. The ES File Explorer app will get installed on your device.
7. Open a browser on your PC.
8. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV apk and download the APK file from a website.
10. Plug in a pen drive and copy the APK file from your PC.
11. Remove the pen drive from your PC and plug it into the USB port of your Android Box.
12. Open ES File Explorer and go to the pen drive folder.
13. Click on the APK file.
14. The installation page will open. Click Install.
The IPTV application will get installed on your Android box. Now, add the M3U link of your IPTV provider and enjoy streaming content on the Android TV.
How to Sideload IPTV on Android Box using ES File Explorer
You can also use ES File Explorer to install IPTV on Android Box. To do it, refer to the steps given below.
1. Open ES File Explorer.
2. Click on the Downloader option on the home page.
3. Press the + New icon at the bottom.
4. Enter the GSE Smart IPTV apk link on the path field and type GSE Smart IPTV on the name field. Then, click Download Now.
5. Once the file is downloaded, select Open File and tap the option Install.
6. Hit the option Install displayed on the installation page.
Note: You can also use Downloader to install IPTV on Android Box.
7. Launch the app after installation and enter the login credentials of your IPTV provider.
8. Now, stream your desired IPTV content on Android TV.
How to Setup IPTV on Android Box
Refer to the steps given below to add the M3U URL or Xtream codes on GSE Smart IPTV.
1. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on Android Box-connected TV.
2. Tap Agree after reading the EULA Agreement form.
3. Tap the Hamburger icon located on the top-left corner.
4. Scroll down and select the option Remote Playlists.
5. Select the Plus icon and click Add M3U URL.
6. Enter the M3U link of your IPTV provider.
7. Tap Add and watch the content on GSE Smart IPTV.
8. To add Xtream codes, click the Hamburger icon >> Select Xtream Codes API >> Tap Plus icon >> Enter the Xtream codes >> click Add.
These are the possible ways to install IPTV on Android Box. You can either add M3U playlists locally or upload them through any links. By installing IPTV on your Box, you can enjoy watching live TV shows, Movies, On-demand Videos, and much more on your TV. Before installing any IPTV player, make sure to install a VPN on Android TV. Most IPTV services are illegal nowadays. You may face legal issues if you use these IPTV services. So, use a standard VPN service to safeguard yourself from hackers and trackers.