Apollo TV is an Estonian-based streaming service that consists of movies, live TV shows, series, documentaries, and sports from all around the world. All the video content in this service is categorized into different genres. It also includes kid-related content. Apollo TV is only available in Estonia and other European regions. If you want to access this service in your region, you need to install a VPN on your device. VPN helps you to bypass the geo-restrictions. Apollo TV is available on both Play Store and App Store. It is supported on various devices such as Android, Firestick, iOS, PC, Smart TV, and more. Let’s look at the installation procedure of Apollo TV in this article.
- User-friendly design.
- Multiple device support.
- VPN friendly.
- Smart suggestions.
- Upto 14 days of catch-up TV.
- Stream videos at 4K quality.
- Local European channels.
How to Sign up for Apollo TV
1. Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Type Apollo TV on the search bar and search for the official website.
3. Select the official website and tap Log in / Join us displayed on the top right corner of the screen.
4. Click the Join us button and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process.
Related: Tenet Streams IPTV
How to Install Apollo TV on Android Devices
1. Open your Android device and launch the Play Store app.
2. Enter Apollo TV on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results.
4. Select Install to download the app on your device.
5. Open the app after the installation.
6. Sign in using your login credentials and start streaming the content of the ApolloTV app.
How to Get Apollo TV on iOS Devices
1. Open your iOS device and launch the App Store app.
2. Tap the Search box and search for Apollo TV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Get.
4. The app will be installed on your device. Then, launch the app.
5. Login using your account details to stream ApolloTV movies and TV shows on your iOS device.
Related: Ology IPTV: Stream Live TV Channels at 14.99$
How to Watch Apollo TV on PC (Windows & Mac)
1. Turn on your PC and go to the browser.
2. Type BlueStacks and from the search results, choose the BlueStacks official website.
3. Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your PC.
4. Launch BlueStacks and sign in using your Google credentials
5. Select the Google Play Store app and search for Apollo TV.
6. Choose the app and click the Install button.
7. Now, the app will install on the Bluestacks emulator. Launch the app and sign in using your account credentials.
8. Enjoy streaming the ApolloTV content on your PC.
How to Download and Watch Apollo TV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and select Search.
2. Enter Downloader in the search and choose the Downloader app from the suggestions list.
3. Select Download to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Enable Downloader.
6. Now, you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of Apollo TV in the URL box.
8. Click on Go. The app will be downloaded to your Firestick device.
9. Install the app and open it after installation.
10. Sign in to the app using your ApolloTV login details and enjoy streaming the video content on your Firestick.
How to Stream Apollo TV using Browser
You can use this method to stream ApolloTV on any device that has browser support.
1. On any device, open the default browser or Chrome browser.
2. Type Apollo TV on the search box and select the official website from the search results.
3. On the website interface, you’ll see plenty of video content categorized into different genres.
4. Tap the Log In button and sign in to the app to stream movies and TV shows.
5. You can also purchase a particular content and can stream it.
Related: Dragon IPTV: Features, Pricing, Setup & Installation
By following the above steps, you can easily install the ApolloTV app on various devices. This app will categorize movies and TV shows based on popularity, the date of the program aired, etc. It is one of the ad-free streaming apps that frequently update video content. As this service is avaialble only in Estonia, ensure to use a VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions.