Panasonic Smart TV is one of the fewest Smart TVs that run on an independent OS. The Smart TV has its own App Store, Media Player, Web Browser, Image Viewer, and a lot more. You can easily install apps from the Apps Market on Panasonic Smart TV. Here you can also find some interesting and useful IPTV players and providers that make streaming easy.
Compared to the Play Store, you will find a limited number of apps in the Apps Market. However, the sideloading technique helps to install any Android-based applications on Panasonic TV. If you are a fan of IPTV service, you can install any IPTV app on your Panasonic Smart TV using this article.
Is IPTV Legal?
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Panasonic Smart TV
Smart IPTV is a legal app that is available for any streaming device. It doesn’t host any video content. But, it will redirect you to the given link and allows you to stream the content. Smart IPTV is compatible with several Smart TVs such as Panasonic, Toshiba, Fire TV, and more. When you purchase any IPTV subscription, you will get an M3U link or M3U playlist file that contains all the channels. By adding the link or Playlists file on Smart IPTV, you can stream the content of your provider.
Before moving into the steps, make sure to get a subscription and login details from a reliable IPTV provider.
1. Launch the Apps Market app on your Panasonic Smart TV.
2. Click the Video & Movie category on the Apps Market.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV app. If it is not available, search in other similar categories
4. When you find the Smart IPTV app, click on it.
5. On the next screen, click the Install button to download the app on your Panasonic Smart TV.
How to use Smart IPTV on Panasonic Smart TV
1. Open the Smart IPTV app on your Panasonic Smart TV.
2. You will see the Mac address on the screen. Note down the Mac address.
3. Launch a browser on your PC or smartphone and type the URL [https://siptv.app/mylist/].
4. Enter the Mac address and M3U URL of your IPTV service provider on the respective box.
5. Finally, tap Send. Now, the Smart IPTV refreshes automatically and will display the content of your IPTV provider.
If the Smart IPTV app is not available on the Apps Market, there is no way you can install the app. In that case, install the Smart IPTV app on your smartphone and cast it on your Panasonic SmartTV.
How to Install IPTV on Panasonic Android TV
Panasonic TV runs with the Android TV OS, and thereby, you need to access the Google Play Store to install the IPTV app. The Google Play Store offers both IPTV Players and Providers.
1. Start the Panasonic Android TV and check the WiFi connection.
2. Go to the Panasonic Smart TV home screen and select the Apps tab.
3. Choose the Google Play Store and search for the IPTV app.
4. Select Install to download the IPTV app on the Panasonic Smart TV.
5. Click Open to launch the app and sign in to your account or provide the M3U URL to stream the content.
In case the app is unavailable in the Google Play Store, you can download the app using the Downloader.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on the TV and type Downloader in Search.
2. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestions.
3. Select Install to install the Downloader on the Panasonic Smart TV.
4. Go to the home screen and select the Settings icon at the top right corner.
5. Click Device Preferences and choose Security & Restrictions.
6. Select Unknown Sources and choose the Downloader app.
7. Turn on the Downloader app to sideload the apps.
8. Open the Downloader app and provide the IPTV apk file URL.
9. Click Go to download the app and install the app on the Smart TV.
10. Launch the IPTV app and stream the live TV channels on the TV.
How to Cast Smart IPTV to Panasonic Smart TV using Smartphone
Before jumping into the steps, make sure to enable Mirroring on Panasonic Smart TV. To enable it, go to Apps Market and select the Mirroring app. Then, connect the Panasonic Smart TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. On your Android smartphone, open the Play Store.
2. Click the Search bar and enter Smart IPTV.
3. From the search results, select the Smart IPTV app and tap Install.
4. The app will be installed on your device.
5. Now, go to the Notification bar and select Cast.
6. Choose your Panasonic Smart TV from the list of available devices and select OK.
7. The contents on your smartphone’s screen will now be cast to the Panasonic Smart TV.
8. Open the Smart IPTV mobile app. Follow the on-screen instructions to add the M3U link of your IPTV provider.
9. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Panasonic TV.
Best IPTV Players for Panasonic Smart TV
If you are wondering which is the best IPTV Player for your Panasonic TV, try these applications.
OnPoint IPTV is another IPTV player application for your TV. It is a premium IPTV player that costs €8.99 for activation as a one-time payment. Using this player, you can stream the media content from the M3U playlists with EPG support. It has a lot of integrated features such as EPG-System & Subtitles, Custom Design, Passcode lock for channels, Multiple Playlists, and Custom modes.
Gecko IPTV Player
If you are looking for a simple IPTV player to access multiple playlists, get Gecko IPTV Player. The application can be downloaded directly from the popular App Stores. It supports not only multiple playlists but also multiple subtitle and audio files. It can access IPTV content in M3U playlist format. Therefore, it becomes one of the best IPTV players for your Smart TV.
SmartOne IPTV is not just an IPTV player but also a media player for accessing your local files. You can watch your favorite IPTV content using the M3U file. The service even lets you listen to the radio station, and add channels to your favorite section. It gets access to the electronic program guide from your provider.
Best IPTV Providers for Panasonic Smart TV
If you are looking to get a subscription with an IPTV provider to stream on your Panasonic Smart TV, check out these services.
Kemo IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers. You need to choose any of the stable IPTV players to stream the media content offered by Kemo IPTV. There are a lot of movies, TV shows, sports, news, PPV, and international channels available on this platform. You can also watch local and national TV channels using this service.
Lemo IPTV is an IPTV provider with more than 18,000 TV channels in its library. It also offers more than 60,000 movies and 8,400+ TV series. It is a subscription-based IPTV provider with a subscription plan starting at $28.50 for six months. You can get a subscription so that you can access the account on up to five different connections.
1st Class IPTV
1st Class IPTV is an IPTV provider with the best collection of TV channels and on-demand titles. It includes 18,000+ TV channels and 134,000+ VOD content for streaming. Moreover, you can watch PPV events, live sports events, and catchups. The IPTV provider offers a 5-device connection to your single subscription to share it with your family members.
Hence, you can also install or cast IPTV players on Panasonic Smart TV to stream the IPTV content. While using IPTV apps on Panasonic TV, install and use a VPN to protect your data from online hackers and spammers. Using the VPN also helps to bypass the geo-restriction to enjoy watching global content without any obstruction. The VPN is handy in times of streaming the IPTV with legal uncertainty.