Pub IPTV is an amazing IPTV service provider that has a rich collection of TV channels and on-demand titles to stream. In total, you can find more than 7000 live TV channels of different categories on the service. Also, the frequently updated on-demand library has more than 5,000 titles. When you get a subscription to the service, you will receive an M3U URL that you can use on IPTV Players to access the playlist of channels.
This highly affordable service has different plans starting at just $5.
How to Sign Up With Pub IPTV
1. With the help of a web browser you have on your computer, go to the official Pub IPTV website.
2. Select the Shop tab at the top of the website.
3. On the next page, you can see the subscription plans available on the service.
4. Click on the Subscribe Now! button next to the plan you wish to subscribe with.
5. This will redirect you to the IPTV subscription website, where you need to select the Buy Now button.
6. On the next page, click on the Checkout option and enter your details in the necessary fields.
7. Also, select your payment methods and then click on the Place Order button.
8. The service will finally send you an email providing you with the necessary login details and M3U URL.
How to Install Pub IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Pub IPTV is compatible with major streaming devices, and they are:
Install Pub IPTV on Android
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Search bar of the Play Store and search for GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Next, choose the app icon from the search results on your screen.
4. Select the Install button to get the app.
5. When the app installation is over, open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
6. Also, tap the Menu icon from the left of the screen.
6. On the menu, tap the Remote Playlist option.
7. Tap the Plus icon and then on the Add M3U URL option.
8. Now, type in the Playlist Name and the M3U URL from Pub IPTV.
10. Once done, select the Add option and then the OK option.
11. You need to wait for the live TV channels to load.
12. Finally, start watching your favorite TV channels to stream them.
Get Pub IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Firstly, go to the BlueStacks website using your computer.
2. From the website, Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
3. After installing BlueStacks, open the emulator and then select the Sign in option.
4. Further, Sign in to your Google Account by providing the necessary information.
5. Next, open the Google Play Store from BlueStacks.
6. Search for IPTV Core and then install the app on your device.
7. Launch the IPTV Core app on the PC and move to the Add Playlists.
8. Paste the M3U URL from the Pub IPTV and wait for the TV channels to be available.
9. Eventually, you can play the TV channels and enjoy watching them.
Stream Pub IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and then search for the Downloader app.
3. Install the Downloader app on Firestick by simply selecting the Download option.
4. Press the Home button to go to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
5. Select the My Fire TV option and click Developer Options.
6. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option and then select the Downloader app in the list.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL for the All IPTV Player APK file in the URL field.
8. Further, select the Go button to download the APK file.
9. Download the IPTV APK file and proceed to select the Install button to install the app.
10. Also, Open the All IPTV Player app and sign in to your Pub IPTV subscription.
11. Finally, you can enjoy watching the content that the service provides you with.
Install Pub IPTV on Smart TV
1. With the help of a browser on your computer, search for the SO Player IPTV APK file.
2. Ensure that you download the APK file from a trusted website.
3. You need to connect the USB drive to the PC.
4. Also, copy the APK file to a USB drive and remove it from your computer.
5. Also, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV and turn on the Smart TV.
6. Launch Settings and select Device Preferences.
7. Select the option Security & Restrictions option and the Unknown Sources option.
8. You can access the USB drive with a File Manager.
9. Access the SO Player APK file and install the app on your device.
11. Open the IPTV Player app and sign in with the necessary login details.
12. Finally, start watching TV channels from Pub IPTV on your Smart TV.
Pub IPTV is an incredible option when it comes to IPTV providers. They have made their customer support available 24/7 for users as well. You can contact them with a WhatsApp number or by filling out the form on the official website. The app does not have a built-in video player, and you have to access it on any IPTV players instead. If you want more options of IPTV providers, take a look at Bird IPTV, Voco TV IPTV, and Storm IPTV.