Panda IPTV offers live tv for a premium price. It is a standalone service with 99% server uptime. If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as Action, Anime, Kids, Movies, Sports, etc.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 4 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers, and it makes sure there are no breakups when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from USA, UK, Spain, Canada, and more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via an external player like IPTV Stalker Player and IPTV Blink Player.
- No. of Channels: 20,000 channels
- On-demand Content: 19,000 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc
Is Panda IPTV Legal?
No. Panda IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Panda IPTV
Go to Panda IPTV‘s official website or click here. Choose the subscription plan and click the Select Plan option. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The Panda IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plan||Starter (1 Connection)||Basic (2 Connection)||Professional (3 Connection)||Premium (4 Connection)|
How to Login to Panda IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV for Android smartphone to enter the Panda IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Panda IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Panda IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Panda IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player and choose the IPTV App.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Panda IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find IPTV Blink Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch IPTV Blink Player on your PC.
4. Enter the M3U playlist link of the Panda IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install Panda IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Gecko IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Panda IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Panda IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Uniplayer using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Uniplayer app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Panda IPTV on Firestick
With Panda IPTV doesn’t have an APK, you can stream it on Firestick by using IPTV Player. You can install it on Firestick without relying on a third-party tool.
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Head to the Find → Search menu on the home screen and search for the All IPTV Player.
3. Select the app and tap on the Get or Download button.
4. Launch the All IPTV Player app and configure the login credentials to stream the content.
Install Panda IPTV on Android TV
1. On your Smart TV, open the Google Play Store and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the IPTV Stalker Player app and select it from the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the IPTV Stalker Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Panda IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
The following are the best alternatives for Panda IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case Panda IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Terrazas TV is the best alternative to Panda IPTV. It includes 9,000 live TV content. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $10 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Great IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 12,000 live TV and 9,700 VOD content. It offers 1 week paid trial. and its subscription costs €6. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Pro and Flex IPTV.
Spacex IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 1,000 + live TV and 3,000 VOD content. It offers a 3-day free trial and costs $19.9. It supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Panda IPTV, or Panda Streams, is one of the perfect destinations to watch premium TV content of Crunchyroll, Crackle, Netflix, and many more. With access to various country channels and stable server support for streaming, it is worth every penny for its subscription. If you face any issues, you can contact Live Chat support, Email, Discord server, and Telegram.