|PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, or Crypto
|Free Trial/Paid Trial
|No. of Channels
|Up to 4 connections
Panda IPTV is a premium provider offering 20,000+ live channels and 19,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription fee starts at $15 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Panda IPTV’s playlist URL or login credentials to stream the IPTV content.
It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in various countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Spain, Paraguay, Germany, and much more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, anime, sports, etc. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and FHD video resolution.
Is Panda IPTV Legal?
No. Panda IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Panda IPTV
Go to Panda IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Select Plan option. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL.
The Panda IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Panda IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Panda IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Install Panda IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Panda IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a TiviMate IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player and choose the player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app by configuring the M3U Playlist you received from Panda IPTV to stream channels.
Watch Panda IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Fortunately, the player app is officially available on the Play Store. So, install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and directly download IPTV Blink Player on your PC.
1. Open the BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find IPTV Blink Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch IPTV Blink Player on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the Panda IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install Panda IPTV on iPhone or iPad Devices
On an iPhone or iPad, you can use Gecko IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by Panda IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Gecko IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Panda IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Panda IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for UniPlayer using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Uniplayer app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Panda IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Panda IPTV via the Rayo IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Rayo IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Rayo IPTV.
4. Provide the Panda IPTV Playlist URL or login details to load the channel playlist.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Panda IPTV on Android TV
To access this IPTV on your Android TV, you can use the Opus IPTV Player app. Since this app is natively available on the Play Store, you can directly get it on your TV.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and navigate to the Search bar.
2. Search for the Opus IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to get the Player app on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Opus IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Panda IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
The following are the best alternatives to Panda IPTV that you can try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|1000+ live channels and 3000+ VOD
|Android, Firestick, Windows/Mac PC, and Smart TV
|Yes (3 days)
|12000+ live channels and 9700+ VOD
|Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, Windows/Mac PC, Kodi, MAG, Formuler and Smart TV
|Terrazas TV IPTV
|9000 live TV channels and plenty of VOD
|Android, Firestick, Windows/Mac PC, and Smart TV