Platinum IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with an unreplaceable server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, science, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 10 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like Net IPTV and Set IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 21,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Tons of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, Bitcoin.
Is Platinum IPTV Legal?
No. Platinum IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Platinum IPTV?
Go to Platinum IPTV‘s official website (https://platinumiptv.tv/). Choose the subscription plan and click Subscribe button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the card options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Playlist URL or Xtream Codes.
The Platinum IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a 24-hour free trial.
|Subscription Plan||Subscription Period||Pricing|
|Starter Pack||3 Months||$31|
|Premium Pack||6 Months||$49|
|Platinum Pack||12 Months||$79|
How to Login to Platinum IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Mac to enter the Platinum IPTV Playlist URL to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Platinum IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install Platinum IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Platinum IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Eva IPTV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Eva IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Platinum IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Platinum IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Platinum IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Gecko IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Platinum IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Platinum IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the IPTV Smarters Player app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Platinum IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Platinum IPTV via Pocket IPTV Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Pocket IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Pocket IPTV Player app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Platinum IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Platinum IPTV on Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the XCIPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the XCIPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Platinum IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Platinum IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find GSE Smart IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Platinum IPTV content on your smart TV.
Stream Platinum IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Platinum IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the Platinum IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Platinum IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Platinum IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
AirTV IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 1,000+ TV channels and 3,000 + VOD content. It offers a 3-day free trial, and it costs $19.99 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. It even supports external players such as Lucky IPTV Player and Empire IPTV.
Yeah IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 5,200+ TV channels and thousands of VOD. It offers a 24-hour paid trial for $2, and it costs $11.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPgroove Pro and Shake TV IPTV.
Opplex TV IPTV
Opplex TV IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 10,000+ TV channels and 25000+ VOD. It offers a one-day free trial and costs $8 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as OttPlayer and Pocket IPTV.
Are you searching for an IPTV provider with a cloud DVR space at no extra charge? Platinum IPTV is for you. By getting this provider, you can explore various popular live channels like ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS on your TV with a low-cost subscription. Since it offers sports content along with its basic subscription, users can enjoy their favorite sports without any interruptions. According to our usage, Platinum TV is one of the best providers in the streaming industry. So, you can pick it and use it for all your entertainment needs.