Primetime Hosting is an IPTV service provider with more than 12,000 TV channels. The TV channels that you can see on the service are available in HD quality. Apart from these TV channels, it has one of the best collections of on-demand titles that include mind-blowing movies and exciting TV shows. It has content from all the popular media streaming services that you can access. This affordable IPTV service provider can be accessed on your Android devices, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. Therefore, it assures you unlimited entertainment, whatever device you are on.
The IPTV service provider is affordable with different plans, depending on the number of connections you want. All the plans come with more than 12,000 channels, and you can get a 24-hour trial at just $2.
|Number of Connections||Monthly Pricing|
How to Sign Up With Primetime Hosting
1. To sign up with the IPTV service provider, go to their official website using a browser on your computer.
2. On the webpage, scroll to the sections featuring the subscription plans.
3. Go through the available plans and then select the Order Now button next to the plan you wish to subscribe to.
4. On the Review & Checkout page, you need to go through the plans and then select the Checkout option.
5. On the Email Verification page, enter your valid email address.
6. You will get a code in the email from the service that you need to enter in the next field.
7. Also, complete the billing process following the procedures on a screen.
8. In the end, you will receive a confirmation email that gives you the login information and other details to access the same.
9. You also get an M3U URL from the service that you can use on popular IPTV players to access.
How to Get Primetime Hosting on Android Devices
1. On your device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the search bar in the Play Store, and search for the Smarters Player Lite app.
3. Next, select the app icon and then tap the Install button on the app overview page.
4. Open the Smarters Player Lite app by selecting the Open button.
5. On the app interface, enter the login credentials of your subscription with Primetime Hosting.
6. Soon, the channels will start to load on the app.
7. With that, you can play any TV channel from the service on your Android device.
How to Get Primetime Hosting on PC
1. Turn on your computer and open a web browser.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks website and install the same on your computer.
3. When the installation is complete, launch BlueStacks.
4. On the BlueStacks screen, select the Sign In option.
5. Next, log in to your Google Account by entering your email address and password.
6. Also, open the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks screen.
7. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and then Install the same app on your computer.
8. Sign in to the IPTV Player with the login credentials from Primetime Hosting.
9. Finally, you can stream TV channels and on-demand titles.
How to Get Primetime Hosting on Firestick
1. You can open the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on the remote.
2. Choose the Find option and then choose Search.
3. You can search for the Downloader app by using the search bar and on-screen keyboard.
4. After selecting the Download button, wait for the app installation to complete.
5. Once again, press the Home button to go to the Firestick home screen.
6. Open the Settings menu and then choose My Fire TV.
7. On the menu, choose Developer Options.
8. Also, select Install unknown apps.
9. You can enable the Downloader app to install unknown apps by selecting it.
10. Go back to the Firestick home screen to open the Downloader app.
12. Following that, type in the URL of the IPTV Blink Player APK file.
13. Once done, select the Go button to download the IPTV Blink Player APK file.
14. Select the Install button on your screen when the download is complete.
15. Click the Open button to launch the IPTV Blink Player app.
16. When the app opens on your service, enter the login credentials from the IPTV provider.
17. Once you log in to the account, play any TV channel.
How to Watch Primetime Hosting on Smart TV
1. On your Android Smart TV, open the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the search bar in the Google Play Store.
3. Next, search for the TiviMate app and select the app icon when it shows up.
4. On the app overview page, select the Install button.
5. Once done, wait for the app to install on your Smart TV.
6. Open the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your device and then select the Add Playlist button.
7. On the next screen, select the Enter URL option.
8. Also, paste the M3U URL from Primetime Hosting in the URL field.
9. Select the OK button and then wait for the channels to load.
10. Finally, play any channel from the IPTV service on the Player app.
Primetime Hosting Review
The IPTV service works without interruptions and has a very impressive server uptime. In addition, it comes with all the features that you are looking for, including a favorites list and support for an external video player. If you are a sports fan, you can find one of the best collections of sports channels that stream live sports events along with PPV events. To increase the security of the service, you can use a secure VPN while you are streaming. For more IPTV provider recommendations, try services including Crown IPTV, Global IPTV, Crystal Clear IPTV, and Dodo IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
This IPTV service has more than 12,000 TV channels, including news, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, and international channels.