Scorpion IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is an APK and standalone service with minimum server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as Scorpion IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, music, documentary, movies, and many more.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 4 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, Mexico, Cuba, Netherlands, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV and external players like TiviMate IPTV Player and Dual Player IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 22,000 channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24-hour free trial
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, American Express, Stripe.
Is Scorpion IPTV Legal?
No. Scorpion IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Scorpion IPTV
Go to Scorpion IPTV‘s official website (https://iptvscorpion.com). Choose the subscription plan and click Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, American Express, or Stripe. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The Scorpion IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 1-day.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connections||Three Connections||Four Connections|
How to Login to Scorpion IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV player for Android to enter the Scorpion IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Scorpion IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Scorpion IPTV on Android Devices
The IPTV Provider has its own app in the Play Store. You can install the app on your Android device directly without any issues.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Scorpion TV app on the Play Store and choose the IPTV player app.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Scorpion TV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Scorpion IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find Scorpion TV.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch Scorpion TV app on your PC.
4. Enter the IPTV credentials on the app and click on the Add User button.
5. After signing in, choose your favorite content and stream it on your PC.
Install Scorpion IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Uniplayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Uniplayer app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Scorpion IPTV, such as the M3U URL on the app.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Scorpion IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for IPTVX using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Scorpion IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Scorpion IPTV via the Scorpion TV app.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Scorpion TV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV Player app.
4. Login with your IPTV account credentials to load the IPTV content Firestick.
5. Now, choose any content from the library and start streaming the TV channels.
Install Scorpion IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Scorpion TV app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the Scorpion TV download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Scorpion TV app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Scorpion IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Scorpion IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Hot IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Scorpion IPTV on smart TV.
Stream Scorpion IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Scorpion IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Scorpion IPTV on Formuler
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Scorpion IPTV on your Forumuler.
Watch Scorpion IPTV on Enigma
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Scorpion IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for Scorpion IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Trends is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 19,000 TV channels and 10,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day paid trial for $2.99 and its subscription costs $18.99 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as GSE Smart IPTV and Smart IPTV.
Popular IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 8,000 TV channels and 12,000 VOD. It offers a 12-hour free trial and costs $8.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Casper IPTV Player and IPTV Smarters Player.
Kemo IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 18,000 TV channels and 30,000 VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $25 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as GSE Smart IPTV and IPTV Blink Player.
If you like to get access to a whole collection of VOD, foreign channels, and sporting events for reasonable prices, Scorpion IPTV would be the best choice. The service offers popular sporting events like NBA, NHL, NFL, and many more. The service also offers a Catchup feature to start where you left off. You can utilize the inbuilt VPN support of the service to stream geo-restricted content easily on your streaming device. Before subscribing to the service, ensure to access the 1-day free trial to test Scorpion IPTV.