Here in this article, let’s discuss Scorpion TV IPTV, which is both an IPTV service provider and player. It has over 6,000+ live tv channels. You can stream movies, live tv channels, VOD, and more in HD quality. It is completely free to use. IPTV streams the content directly over the internet, so you only need an internet connection to stream media content. Scorpion TV IPTV can be installed and streamed on various devices like Android, Firestick, and Computer.
Features of Scorpion IPTV
- Scorpion TV supports the loading of Xtream Codes API, M3U URL, and EPG.
- It comes with a powerful in-built IPTV media player.
- The IPTV supports the integration of external players.
- The app has a user-friendly layout and also comes with parental control options
- It features Dynamic language switching that comes with embedded subtitles
How to Sign Up for Scorpion TV IPTV
(1) Download the Scorpion TV IPTV app on your respective device and install it.
(2) Wait for the installation to be done and launch the Scorpion IPTV app.
(3) On the Welcome screen, under Enter your Login Details section, enter details like name, username, password, and click on Add User.
(4) Now, you have your own Scorpion IPTV account.
Related: SnapIPTV: Features, Pricing, & Installation Guide
How to Install Scorpion TV IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch your Android device and select Play Store on the home screen.
(2) Enter Scorpion TV IPTV on the search bar and choose the same from the suggestions shown.
(3) Select Install to download and install the Scorpion TV on your device.
(4) Once the installation is done, open the Scorpion TV IPTV app.
(5) Sign in with your IPTV account.
(6) Choose any live TV channels, movies, or tv shows and enjoy watching them on your Android device.
How to Stream Scorpion TV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Open the Chrome browser or any web browser on Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Enter BlueStacks in the search box using your keyboard.
(3) Choose the BlueStacks official website from the search results.
(4) Download the latest version of BlueStacks based on the properties of your PC and install it.
(5) Wait for the installation process to finish and launch the BlueStacks emulator.
(6) Sign in with your Google Account and select the Play Store app from the home screen.
(7) Click on the Search bar and enter Scorpion TV.
(8) From the search results, choose the IPTV app and click on Install.
(9) Once the IPTV app gets installed on your BlueStacks, open it.
(10) Enter your Scorpion TV account to sign in.
(11) Now, you will be able to stream all the content available on Scorpion IPTV.
How to Install and Watch Scorpion TV IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick device and connect the device to the internet.
(2) On the home screen, Select Search under the Find tab.
(3) Search for Downloader and select it from the suggestion list.
(4) Click on Download to download and install the app on your Firestick.
(5) Go back to your Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
(6) Select Settings and choose My Fire TV.
(7) Select Developer Options and click on Install unknown apps.
(8) Click on Downloader and set it to ON. Now, your device will allow you to install apps from unknown sources.
(9) Launch the Downloader app and select the URL Box.
(10) Enter the URL of the Scorpion TV IPTV Apk and click on Go.
(11) The IPTV will be downloaded. Then, install it on your Fire TV Stick.
(12) Open the IPTV app and sign in enter your Scorpion account.
(13) Now, stream all the contents available on Scorpion TV on your Firestick device.
Related: Morocco IPTV: Enjoy Streaming IPTV at $5/month
Scorpion TV is a one-of-a-kind IPTV, where the IPTV provides not only the content but also the player to stream the content of its own. In case of any queries or problems that you may face, contact Customer Support to solve the problems.