SKRN IPTV offers 1000 live TV channels of high quality. With that, you can also stream thousands of on-demand videos in various categories. It comes with a catch-up feature so that you can restream the favorite show you missed. Further, it provides Electronic Program Guide for the users to know the TV channel schedule. Since SKRN IPTV provides an M3U URL, you can stream it on any streaming device using IPTV players.
- No. of Channels: 1000+ Live TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of the latest movies and series
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, Mac PC, and MAG
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, it is availabe for 24 hours
- Payment Method: Debit or Credit Card, Pay Pal
SKRN IPTV offers only two different subscription plans.
- One Month: $24
- Three Months: $59
Is SKRN IPTV Legal?
The SKRN IPTV is not available on any reputed app stores. So there are possibilities for the service provider to deliver some pirated content. Also, only you will be responsible for the content you stream through this service. Hence, it is good to use a VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN while streaming this service on your streaming device to make sure you are safe.
How to Sign up for SKRN IPTV
1. On your Smartphone or PC, open a web browser.
2. Navigate to the SKRN IPTV official website.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. Select the plan you would like to get and tap the Sign Up button.
5. Enter your details and complete the payment process using your PayPal, Credit, or Debit cards.
6. Once you place the order, log in details will be sent to your registered email address.
How to Stream SKRN IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream the SKRN IPTV on the below-mentioned streaming devices.
Stream SKRN IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the simple IPTV player to stream SKRN IPTV on your Android device.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Simple IPTV in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the official app from the search results.
4. Click the Install button to get the app.
5. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Click the +icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Choose the Add URL option.
8. Next, enter the playlist name and the M3U URL in the given field.
9. Once entered, click OK and select the playlist.
10. Start streaming your favorite content from SKRN IPTV on your device.
Watch SKRN IPTV on Firestick
You need to install the Downloader app on your Firestick and sideload the Flex IPTV APK to access SKRN IPTV on your Firestick. You can also try the other Best IPTV Players for Firestick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Search and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
3. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
4. Go back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
5. Select My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Uknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
6. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section on your Firestick.
7. Click the Home tab on the right pane.
8. Enter the download link of the Flex IPTV apk in the URL field.
9. Tap Go to download the apk file.
10. Open the apk file and select the Install button to install the app.
11. After installation, click Open to launch the app on your device.
12. Open the IPTV player and enter the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
13. Now, you can start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Firestick.
Get SKRN IPTV on Smart TV
ZaITV IPTV Player can be used to watch SKRN IPTV on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Device Preferences.
3. Choose the Security & restrictions option and enable Unknown sources.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and download the ZaITV IPTV Player apk from a reliable website.
5. Copy the ZaITV player apk file to a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Go to File Manager and locate the apk file.
8. Click the Install button to install the IPTV player.
9. Once the installation is over, select Open to launch the app on your Smart TV.
10. Open the app and log in with your account details to stream this IPTV on your Smart TV.
Stream SKRN IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the IPTV Stalker Player to access SKRN IPTV on your Windows and Mac PC.
1. Turn on your PC and locate a web browser.
2. Navigate to the IPTV Stalker Player official website.
3. Tap the Download link to get the IPTV Player on your PC.
4. After installing the app, launch it on your device.
5. Open the IPTV player and type the Username, Password, M3U URL, or Mac address in the provided fields.
6. Now, you can start streaming the IPTV content on your PC.
Get SKRN IPTV on MAG Box
You can stream SKRN IPTV on your MAG Box using the M3U URL.
1. Set up your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Select System Settings under Settings.
3. Choose Servers and click Portals.
4. Enter the Playlist details in the provided field.
5. Tap the Save button and start streaming the IPTV content of your wish.
Alternatives to SKRN IPTV
Below are the alternatives to the SKRN IPTV, and you can try them on your streaming device.
Daily IPTV IPTV is the best alternative to this service provider, with 12000 TV channels and 5000 movies and TV shows. This IPTV can be streamed on all devices, including MAG. The monthly subscription to Daily IPTV costs $17.99 per month.
With Fame IPTV, you can watch 18000 live TV channels and 40000 videos on-demand. It offers all your favorite content in high quality. The basic plan of this IPTV costs $12 per month to stream on various devices.
IPTV Gear is used to stream 10000 live TV channels and thousands of on-demand videos. It has a stable server with 99.99% uptime. To acccess this service on your streaming device, you need to get a subscription that costs $15 per month.
SKRN IPTV provides the best streaming experience for users at a reasonable price. It lets you stream it on five different devices with its standard plan. Further, it supports customers through online chat and email. But compared to the other IPTV providers, it provides only limited channels.