If you are looking for the best IPTV provider to stream live TV channels, then we would suggest you try out IPTV Gear. It is a subscription-based service provider that lets you stream live TV channels, Movies, TV shows, and more. It has over 10,000 channels and thousands of VOD content in its library. You can stream these channels in SD and HD streaming quality. Its servers are stable and have a 99.99% Uptime. This IPTV supports Anti-Freeze technology. You can use the M3U URL to stream the content on almost all devices.
- No. of Channels: 10000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 20000+ Movies, TV shows, and Series
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows and Mac PC, Kodi
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Method: Credit Card, Debit Card, Pay Pal
IPTV Gear Channel List
- Animal Planet
- Discovery Channel
- Nick Jr
- Sony Channel
IPTV Gear offers you different subscriptions to choose from. The subscriptions are:
- 1 Month Subscription – $15 per month
- 3 Months Subscription – $30 ($10 per month)
- 6 Months Subscription – $50 ($8.33 per month)
- 12 Months Subscription – $80 ($6.67 per month)
Is IPTV Gear Legal?
IPTV providers may offer content for streaming without proper licensing. You need to get a VPN for your device to escape from illegal streaming issues. We strongly recommend you use NordVPN or ExpressVPN for the stealth protection of your IP address and data.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Gear
1. Launch the Web browser on any of your devices.
2. Enter IPTV Gear on the search, and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Scroll down to Our Packages. Choose the plan you want and select Buy This Plan.
4. On the Checkout page, select Continue in the Checkout Options section.
5. Enter your personal details like Connection Type, Name, and Email in the Billing Details section.
6. In the Payment Details section, select continue.
7. Click on the Pay option in the Confirm Order section.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
9. Once you have subscribed to the IPTV, you will receive all the necessary details via mail.
How to Watch IPTV Gear on Streaming Devices
The IPTV Gear has M3U URL support, and thereby, you can stream the IPTV on streaming devices using IPTV Player apps.
Stream IPTV Gear on Android Devices
You can install any IPTV Player on the Android device from the Play Store to stream the IPTV Gear content.
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Browse for Rayo IPTV and choose the official app.
3. Select Install to install the app on your Android device.
4. Open the Rayo IPTV app and select Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Type the M3U URL of IPTV Gear in the given section and select Add Playlists.
6. The Playlist will be loaded, and you can stream the content available on the IPTV.
Watch IPTV Gear on Firestick
Though IPTV Players are unavailable on the Firestick, you can sideload them to the Firestick using the Downloader app.
1. Launch your Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click the Search option and type Downloader on the search using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the Downloader app and choose Download to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
6. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
7. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the URL of 247 IPTV apk on the URL box.
8. Click Go to download the apk and select Install to install the IPTV Player.
9. Choose Open to launch the 247 IPTV app on your Firestick.
10. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of IPTV Gear and click on Login.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
Get IPTV Gear on Smart TV
You can install the IPTV Player app on your Smart TV by downloading the apk on your PC and copying it to the TV using USB Drive.
1. Start your PC and select the browser to open.
2. Browse for IPTV Smarters apk using the web browser.
3. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
4. Connect the USB Drive on your PC and move the apk file to the drive.
5. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
7. Click the Security & Restrictions option. Choose Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Move the IPTV Smarters apk file to your TV and open the IPTV file.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
10. Open IPTV Smarters and type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of IPTV Gear.
11. Click Add User and start streaming the IPTV.
Stream IPTV Gear on Windows and Mac PC
You can install the IPTV Player app on your PC with the help of the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Select the browser on your PC, and search for BlueStacks.
2. Download and install the Android emulator from the official website.
3. Open the BlueStacks and enter your Google account details to sign in.
4. Click Google Play Store on the home screen and type IPTV Stream Player on the search bar.
5. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the app.
6. Click Open to open the IPTV Stream Player.
7. Select the Menu bar and click on Remote Playlist.
8. Click the + icon on the screen and enter the M3U URL of IPTV Gear.
9. Enjoy streaming the content on your PC.
Stream IPTV Gear on Kodi
Kodi app has PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon for streaming the IPTV provider content through M3U URL. You can get Kodi on Firestick, Android, and other devices.
1. Launch the Kodi app on the streaming device.
2. Select the TV option in the left side menu and choose the Enter Add-on browser option.
3. Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on from the available option.
4. Click Configure and choose the General option.
5. Select Location and click the Drop down menu.
6. Click the Remote Path option and select OK.
7. Choose the M3U Playlist URL and provide the IPTV Gear M3U URL.
8. Click OK and select the Enable option.
9. Choose Channels and select the content for streaming.
You can also stream the other popular IPTV providers on your streaming devices.
Cobra IPTV offers 10,000+ TV channels for streaming on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. It has thousands of on-demand movies, series, TV shows, and other content. You can watch this content with a built-in Player. It also has a favorite list to add TV channels and on-demand content.
Forever IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider to watch 100+ sports TV channels. You can stream 600+ TV channels for $15 per month. It also provides a 24-hour free trial, and it has EPG support to know the TV channel schedule.
Typhoon Labs IPTV
Typhoon Labs IPTV has 1000+ TV channels and 24,000+ movies and series for on-demand streaming. You can watch these TV channels in HD quality on Android, Firestick, and Smart TV. The cost of the subscription is $15.99 per month.
IPTV Gear Review
IPTV Gear is an amazing service provider for watching thousand of TV channels at a basic subscription. It provides premium TV channels in HD and SD streaming quality. You can use any IPTV Player to stream the content available on the IPTV.