Sneakers IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers for all your streaming devices. This impressive platform is a combined destination for various IPTV content as it offers popular TV shows and movies. It has content for everyone ranging from movies to kid’s shows. Moreover, the IPTV provider is compatible with all popular media streaming devices. The service offers M3U URL to access content on these devices.
- No.of Channels: 6000 TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 10,000 TV Shows and Series
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows, Fire TV, LG & Samsung Smart TV, Windows, MAG, Nvidia Shield
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, 48-hour free trial
Sneakers IPTV has different subscription options that you can choose from. All of the subscription packages have more than 6000 channels. Before getting subscribed to the service, try its 48-hour free trial.
- Monthly Subscription
- Single Connection – $10
- Three Connections – $12
- Three-Month Subscription
- Single Connection – $25
- Three Connections – $30
- Six-Month Subscription
- Single Connection – $50
- Three Connections – $55
Is Sneakers IPTV Legal?
Sneakers IPTV is a safe option for accessing all your favorite live TV channels in a single place. However, you are advised to use a VPN while you are accessing content from the service. You can try premium VPNs such as NordVPN or ExpressVPN to hide your IP address with encryption.
How to Sign Up For Sneakers IPTV
1. Open any web browser and visit the sneakers IPTV website (https://www.sneakersiptv.net) on it.
2. Move to the Subscription section of the website.
3. From the available plans, choose the plan that you like the most.
4. Select the Buy It option to confirm purchasing the subscription.
5. Complete the subscription purchase by following the instructions on your screen.
6. When you successfully complete the signup, you get the Username, Password, and M3U URL to your email.
How to Stream Sneakers IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Sneakers IPTV offers M3U URL support, and thereby, you can stream on any streaming device.
Get Sneakers IPTV on Android devices
You can install any IPTV Player on the Android device from the Play Store to stream the Sneakers IPTV.
1. Turn on your Android device and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Search for TiviMate IPTV Player in the Play Store.
3. Select Install to install the IPTV Player on your device.
4. Click Open to open the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
5. Next, select the Add Playlist and carefully paste your M3U URL of the Sneakers IPTV.
6. Choose the IPTV content to stream on the Android device.
Stream Sneakers IPTV on Firestick
Downloader can be used to sideload the best IPTV Player on Firestick. So that you can stream the IPTV Provider content on your TV.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click on the Search option and type in Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app icon from the search suggestions and click on Download to install it.
4. From the home screen, open Settings and click on My Fire TV.
5. Next, select Developer Options.
6. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option and then choose the Downloader app to enable it.
7. Launch the Downloader app and go to the URL section of the app.
8. Enter the URL for IPTV Stream Player in the URL box and then click on the Go button.
9. The App apk will be downloaded on your Firestick, and then select Install to install it.
10. Open the IPTV Stream Player app and go to the Sign-In screen.
11. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Sneakers IPTV.
12. Access content from Sneakers IPTV on your Firestick.
Watch Sneakers IPTV on Smart TV
You can watch the IPTV content on the Smart TV with the 247 IPTV Player app. The TiviMate IPTV Player is available in Play Store for free download.
1. Open any web browser on your computer and search for 247 IPTV Player APK.
2. Download the APK file and copy it to a USB device connected to your computer.
3. Remove the USB device from your computer and connect it to your Smart TV.
4. Open the Settings menu on your TV and select the Device Preferences option.
5. Click on Security and Restrictions and then enable the Unknown Sources option using the toggle.
6. Open the File Manager on your TV and click on the 247 IPTV APK file.
7. Install the 247 IPTV app on your TV and then open it.
8. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL from the mail in the respective fields.
9. Next, click on the Login button.
10. Finally, you can access live TV channels from Sneakers IPTV on your Android TV.
Get Sneakers IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can install the IPTV Player app on your PC through BlueStacks.
1. On your PC, launch the web browser and search for BlueStacks.
2. Go to the official website to download and install the BlueStacks on your PC.
3. When the BlueStacks emulator is downloaded to your device, open it and sign in to your Google account.
4. Click the Play Store icon on the home screen and search for IPTV Smarters.
5. Select IPTV Smarters and install the app to BlueStacks.
6. Open the IPTV Smarters app after the installation is complete.
7. In the respective fields, enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
8. Check the credentials properly and select the Add User button.
9. Finally, you get to access your favorite content from Sneakers IPTV on your PC.
There are many alternatives available for your streaming devices, such as
Beast IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to watch Sports channels in HD quality. The provider offers 12,500 TV channels for $15.99 per month. You can also stream the US, UK, and Canadian TV channels. It has a catchup facility to restream the live TV channels.
Nikon IPTV has international TV channels along with 10000+ live TV channels. The TV channels include channels from the US, France, Belgium, and Italy. You can watch these TV channels for $12 per month. The IPTV provider offers content in HD, Full HD, and 4K Streaming quality.
Yeah IPTV provides the US, the UK, and Canada TV channels for $12. It has 5200+ TV channels with EPG support. The content library has thousands of on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. The IPTV Provider is compatible with Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
You can find all your favorite local channels in this IPTV service. Also, you can watch your favorite sports, news, entertainment, and other shows on this service. Sneakers IPTV is found to work without any issues like buffering on your TV. If you face issues with the service, you can contact their customer support using their official website.