Sneakers IPTV is an engrossing IPTV service provider that will bring to you unlimited entertainment with its services. It has more than 6000 live TV channels and other on-demand titles with Sneakers IPTV. Therefore you will never have to miss out on your favorite TV shows and movies irrespective of which streaming app it belongs to. You can search by categories like movies, news, entertainment, and kids in the app and find related content. Fortunately, you can access this IPTV service on a variety of different devices including Android devices, Firestick, Smart TV, and more. Let’s find out more about this amazing IPTV service provider.
Sneakers IPTV has different subscription options that you can choose from. All of the subscription packages have more than 6000 channels. Before getting subscribed to the service, try its 48-hour free trial.
- Monthly Subscription (Single Connection): $10
- Monthly Subscription (Three Connections): $12
- Three-Month Subscription (Single Connection): $25
- Three-month subscription (Three Connections): $30
- Six-Month Subscription (Single Connection): $50
- Six-Month Subscription (Three Connections): $55.
How to Sign Up For Sneakers IPTV
1. Open a web browser and visit the sneakers IPTV website (https://www.sneakersiptv.net) on it.
2. Move to the Subscription section of the website.
3. From the available plans, choose the plan that you like the most.
4. Confirm purchasing the subscription by selecting the Buy It option.
5. Complete the subscription by following the instructions on your screen.
6. When you successfully complete the signup, you get the Username, Password, and M3U URL to your email.
How to Get Sneakers IPTV on Android devices
1. Turn on your Android device and launch the Google Play Store.
2. In the Play Store, search for Rayo IPTV and install it on your device.
3. On successful completion of the app installation, open the Rayo IPTV app.
4. Next, select the Use Your Playlist URL button and carefully paste your M3U URL from your mail.
5. Next, select the Add Playlist button to get your IPTV content on the Android device.
How to Get Sneakers IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click on the Search option and type in Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app icon from the search suggestions and click on Download to install it.
4. From the home screen, open Settings and click on My Fire TV.
5. Next, select Developer Options.
6. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option and then choose Downloader app to enable it.
7. Launch the Downloader app and go to the URL section of the app.
8. Enter the URL for GSE Smart IPTV in the URL box and then click on the Go button.
9. Wait for the app to be downloaded on your Firestick and then install it.
10. Once the installation is complete, open GSE Smart IPTV and click on the Menu icon.
11. Click on Remote Playlists and then select the Plus icon on the top right side of the screen.
12. In the respective field, paste the M3U URL from the email.
13. Finally, access content from Sneakers IPTV on your Firestick.
How to Get Sneakers IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open a web browser on your computer and search for 247 IPTV Player APK.
2. On successfully downloading the APK file, copy it to a USB device connected to your computer.
3. Remove the USB device from your computer and connect it to your Android TV.
4. Open the Settings menu on your TV and select the Device Preferences option.
5. Click on Security and Restrictions and then enable the Unknown Sources option using the toggle.
6. Open the File Manager on your TV and click on the 247 IPTV APK file.
7. Install the 247 IPTV app on your TV and then open it.
8. On the welcome screen, enter Username, Password, and M3U URL from the mail in the respective fields.
9. Next, click on the Login button.
10. Finally, you can access live TV channels from Sneakers IPTV on your Android TV.
How to Get Sneakers IPTV on PC
1. On your PC, open a web browser and search for BlueStacks.
2. Open the official website and then download BlueStacks to your voice.
3. When the BlueStacks emulator is downloaded to your device, open it and sign in to your Google account.
4. Click the Play Store icon on the home screen and search for IPTV Smarters.
5. Select IPTV Smarters and install the app to BlueStacks.
6. Open the IPTV Smarters app after the installation is complete.
7. In the respective fields, enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
8. Check the credentials properly and select the Add User button.
9. Finally, you get to access your favorite content from Sneakers IPTV on your PC.
Sneakers IPTV Review
You can find all your favorite local channels in this IPTV service. Also, you can watch your favorite sports, news, entertainment, and other shows on this service. Sneakers IPTV is found to work without any issues like buffering on your TV. If you face issues with the service, you can contact their customer support using their official website. With their professional help, it is easy to solve issues with the IPTV service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sneakers IPTV is a safe option for accessing all your favorite live TV channels in a single place. However, you are advised to use a VPN while you are accessing content from the service.
Sneakers IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. However, you can get 48 hours of free access to the service before actually subscribing to it.