Nikon IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with 10000+ live TV channels and 20000 videos on-demand. It provides live channels from the USA, Belgium, France, Italy, and more. It also allows you to stream the content in SD, HD, Full HD, and 4K. Further, Nikon gives an Electronic Program Guide from day one. This IPTV uses Anti-Freeze technology to stream your favorite content without buffering issues. Nikon IPTV is compatible with all devices and offers M3U URL to stream it on various devices.
How to Sign Up for Nikon IPTV
1. On your PC or Smartphone, locate a web browser.
2. Navigate to the Nikon IPTV official website [//nikoniptv.com/].
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans of Nikon IPTV.
4. After selecting the plan of your wish, tap Buy Now.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
6. The login details, such as Username, Password, and M3U URL, will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream Nikon IPTV on Streaming Devices
Since Nikon IPTV is compatible with all devices, you can stream it on the following devices.
Stream Nikon IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and download the VLC Media Player from the official website.
2. Launch the VLC Media Player and click the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the TV screen.
4. Tap the Network tab and enter the M3U URL provided by the Nikon IPTV.
5. Select Play and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on your PC.
Watch Nikon IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android device, go to Settings.
2. Select Security and enable unknown sources on your device.
3. Open any web browser and download the OnPoint IPTV APK from a reliable website.
4. Open the APK file and tap Install to get the OnPoint IPTV app on your device.
5. After installation, launch the IPTV Player app and note the MAC address.
6. Navigate to OnPoint IPTV’s official website.
7. Select the Activation tab at the top right corner.
8. Type your email address and MAC address in the given fields.
9. Once entered, click the Activate App button.
10. After the app is activated, tap the Upload list tab.
11. Enter the M3U URL and MAC address in the given field.
12. Next, click the Upload Playlist button.
13. Restart the IPTV player and start streaming your favorite content on your Android device.
Get Nikon IPTV on MAG Box
1. Power on your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Click System Settings and select Servers.
3. Pick Portals under Servers.
4. Type the Playlist name and M3U URL in Portal 1 and Portal URL fields.
5. Next, click OK to save the playlist and select the Exit button two times.
6. Start streaming your favorite content on your MAG device.
Stream Nikon IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app and click the Download button.
5. After installation, launch the Downloader app on your device.
6. Go back to the home screen and select the Settings icon.
7. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
8. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab on the left pane.
9. Enter the download link of the OttPlayer APK in the URL field.
10. Select Go to download the apk file and install the app.
11. Open the app and sign in with the Username, Password, and M3U URL provided by the service provider.
12. Choose the IPTV content of your wish and watch it on your device.
Get Nikon IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Tap the Settings icon and choose Add-ons.
3. Select the Install from repository option in the right pane.
4. Pick Kodi Add-on Repository and click PVR IPTV Simple Client.
5. Tap the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Next, launch the PVR IPTV Simple Client and tap Configure.
7. Select General and choose M3U Playlist URL.
8. Type the M3U URL you received from the service provider.
9. Click the OK button to restart your Kodi app.
10. Now, you are ready to stream Nikon IPTV on Kodi.
Watch Nikon IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and go to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
3. Enable Unknown sources on your Smart TV.
4. Download the Mega IPTV apk from an official website on your PC.
5. Next, copy the Apk file to a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Locate the File Manager and install the apk file.
8. Open the app and get the MAC address.
9. On your PC, open a web browser and go to the Mega IPTV official website.
10. Tap My List and type the MAC address, playlist name, and M3U URL of the service provider.
11. Once entered, select the Upload button.
12. Open the app and start streaming your favorite content on your Smart TV.
Alternatives to Nikon IPTV
Nikon IPTV Review
Nikon IPTV offers more live TV channels at an affordable price. But it lets you stream it on one device at a time. It also provides 24 hours free trial for the users to test its service. Further, Nikon IPTV supports its customers 24/7 through live chat. Nikon IPTV is not available on the official app stores, so it is better to use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN with your device while streaming Nikon IPTV.