Nikon IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 10,000+ live channels and more than 20,000 VOD content. In this provider, there is a 24-hour free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at $12 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Nikon IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with 99.99% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offers the fastest order delivery using its efficient 24/7 customer support.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like Sweden, Norway, the UK, Poland, Portugal, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and Full HD, 4k, and 3D video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 10,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 20,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes (80% Enabled)
- Free Trial: Yes (24 hours)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Cards), Paypal Manual FNF, and Bitcoin.
Is Nikon IPTV Legal?
No. Nikon IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Nikon IPTV?
Go to Nikon IPTV’s official website (nikoniptv.me). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U Playlist or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Nikon IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Nikon IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Nikon IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Nikon IPTV
Watch Nikon IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Nikon IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Core and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the IPTV Core player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the IPTV Core app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Nikon IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since the Vision IPTV provider supports IPTV M3U credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Get Nikon IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Nikon IPTV via Neutro IPTV Player
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Neutro IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Neutro IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Nikon IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Nikon IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the XCIPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the XCIPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the XCIPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Nikon IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Nikon IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Nikon IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Nikon IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access Nikon IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Nikon IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the Nikon IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Nikon IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Kemo IPTV||18,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma 2, Smart TV, and Formuler||Yes |
|$28.50 for 6 Months||Subscribe|
|Flash IPTV||18,900+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV||Yes (24 hours)||$9.99 per month||Subscribe|
|Nordic IPTV||45,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Formuler and Smart TV||No||SEK 99 per Month||Subscribe|
Nikon IPTV provides more live TV channels at an affordable price. But it lets you stream it on one device at a time. When it comes to the features section, this provider offers an Electronic Program Guide and Anti-Freeze technology to stream your favorite content without buffering issues. Nikon IPTV is compatible with all popular devices and offers M3U file to stream on various devices.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 7 out of 10 for Nikon IPTV.