Sonic IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider supports Anti-freeze technology. Also, it offers built-in EPG support.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, and more.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the US, the UK, Canada & other countries.
- No. of Channels: 18,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 35,000 movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour free trial)
- Payment Options: Debit/Credit card and Paypal
Is Sonic IPTV Legal?
No. Sonic IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Sonic IPTV?
Go to Sonic IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Subscribe Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available transaction modes. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as IPTV links and Xtream Codes API.
Sonic IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Sonic IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Sonic IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Sonic IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Sonic IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Sonic IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Sonic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Sonic IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get Sonic IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Sonic IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Sonic IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details using either the M3U file format or username credentials to finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Sonic IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Sonic IPTV Player APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you if the IPTV is currently down or not working properly.
Xtremity IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 10,000+ TV channels and thousands of VOD content. It offers a 24-hour free trial, and it costs $15 per month. This provider also supports streaming IPTV content on 6 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Lite Player and SOplayer.
Hulk IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes more than 7,000 live TV channels and 20,000+ VOD content. It offers a free trial for one day and costs $26.65/ month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Smarters Player to stream its content on Apple devices.
HN IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 100+ TV channels and hundreds of VOD content. It is a free IPTV provider. So, there are no subscription plans available on this platform and the users don’t need to register or sign in to the app to access the content. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Sonic IPTV is a compact IPTV service that offers premium TV channels. It provides plenty of live TV channels, movies, series, and many more at a very affordable price. Since it gives the APK file, you can use this service on any Android-based streaming service. Though this IPTV is currently down, you can expect them to relaunch soon.