Voodoo Streams IPTV is a premium provider that offers 19,000+ live channels and 70,000+ VOD content. On this provider, there is no free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at $12.99 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Platinum IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with 99% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. Also, You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
With this IPTV provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events.
- No. of Channels: 19,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 70,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: 5 connections
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Voodoo Streams IPTV Legal?
No. Voodoo Streams IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Voodoo Streams IPTV?
Go to the Voodoo Streams IPTV‘s official website (https://voodoostreams.net). Choose the subscription plan and click the Get Started button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or Credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL.
The Voodoo Streams IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Duration||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections||5 Connections|
How to Login to Voodoo Streams IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Voodoo Streams IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Voodoo Streams IPTV
Stream Voodoo Streams IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Voodoo Streams IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a Rocksat IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Rocksat IPTV Player and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Rocksat IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV playlist to stream TV channels.
Watch Voodoo Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find TiviMate IPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U file of the IPTV Provider to sign in.
5. Load the channel playlist to stream IPTV content on your PC.
Stream Voodoo Streams IPTV on iPhone/iPad Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use NexTv IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by Yeah IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for NexTv IPTV Player on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the NexTv IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Voodoo Streams, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad device.
Get Voodoo Streams IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Voodoo Streams via IPTV Smarters.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of IPTV Smarters APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV Smarters.
4. Now, enter the playlist URL of your IPTV provider into the app and finish the setup process.
5. Choose any channel from the library and start streaming.
Access Voodoo Streams IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the XCIPTV Player from the Play Store.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the XCIPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the XCIPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the playlist URL of the IPTV provider to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Voodoo Streams IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Flix IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Flix IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch Flix IPTV and stream the IPTV channels on your smart TV.
Watch VooDoo Streams IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream VooDoo Streams IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream VooDoo Streams IPTV on Kodi.
Watch Voodoo Streams IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Voodoo Streams IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Stream VooDoo Streams IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Voodoo Streams IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the Voodoo Streams IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Voodoo Streams IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|One IPTV||10,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, Enigma, and Kodi||No||$11/month||Subscribe|
|Flash IPTV||18,900+ channels|
|Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV||Yes (24 hours)||$9.99/month||Subscribe|
|Honey Bee IPTV||20,000+ channels|
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Formuler||Paid trial for $2.99 (36 hours)||$14.99/month||Subscribe|
To stream TV channels in 4K FHD resolution and access the VOD library without buffering, then you can go for Voodoo Streams IPTV. The IPTV offers an affordable premium with premium features like 5 device connections, Anti-freeze technology, and a lot more. In case you struggle with not working issues or you have queries, then contact the customer support team via email and the Contact Us form. Get your subscription on Voodoo Streams and access the popular on-demand content and International channels at your streaming unit.
Rating: According to our user experience, we’ve rated 5 out of 10 for this IPTV provider.