Epic IPTV is one of the leading IPTV providers available online. It includes nearly 6000+ popular TV channels of different categories such as News, Sports, Entertainment, Fashion, etc. This IPTV consists of TV channels from different countries like the UK, the US, Canada, Portuguese, Spain, and more. In addition to TV channels, you will also find movies and TV shows in different languages. Epic IPTV has its own IPTV player to stream content. You can also use external IPTV players like IPTV Smarters and GSE Smart IPTV to watch Epic IPTV content. It is a premium IPTV service that offers four different subscription plans. Epic IPTV is accessible on various platforms such as Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC.
- 1 month – $14.99
- 3 months – $29.99
- 6 months – $54.99
- 12 months – $84.99
How to Sign Up for Epic IPTV
1. Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Navigate to the search bar and type Epic IPTV.
3. Locate and tap the official website of Epic IPTV.
4. Click the Shop tab displayed at the top.
5. Here, you will see four subscription plans. Choose your desired subscription package and hit the Add to cart button.
6. On the next screen, click the button Proceed to checkout.
7. On the checkout, fill in the necessary details and select the Place order button.
8. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
9. After completing the payment process, you will receive the login credentials in your mail.
How to Install Epic IPTV on Android Device
1. Go to Settings on your Android device.
2. Navigate to the Security option and enable the option Unknown Sources.
3. Open a browser on your android device and download the apk file of Epic IPTV.
4. Tap and install the Epic TV app on your device.
5. Once installed, open the app and enter the login credentials of Epic TV received at the time of purchase.
6. Once you’re in, play your favorite movie or TV show and enjoy watching it on your android device.
How to Download Epic IPTV on Smart TV
Before following the steps given below, make sure to enable the option Unknown Sources in the Smart TV Settings.
1. Open a browser on your PC and search for the Epic IPTV apk file.
2. Download the Epic IPTV apk file and transfer it into a USB drive.
3. After transferring the file, remove it and connect it to the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
4. Now, the Smart TV will detect the USB drive and displays the files on the screen.
5. Select the apk file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the app.
6. After installation, open the app and fill in the necessary login credentials to stream IPTV content.
How to Get Epic IPTV on PC (Windows & Mac)
1. Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Then, download the Epic IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC and sign in to it using your Google account credentials.
4. Once you’re inside the emulator, look for the Install APK icon on the side toolbar and click it.
5. Select the apk file and tap the Open button.
6. The app will start installing on the BlueStacks emulator.
7. Open the app after installation and enter the M3U link of Epic TV.
8. Now, choose your desired video content and watch it on your PC.
How to Install and Watch Epic IPTV on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Find tab displayed on the home screen.
2. Click the Search option and use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader.
3. Locate and tap the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click the Download icon to install the app on Firestick.
5. Once installed, open the Downloader app and grant access to the necessary permissions.
6. Navigate to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Select My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Enable Downloader.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the Epic IPTV apk link on the URL field.
9. Select the Go button and click Install on the pop-up menu.
10. Open the app after installation and sign in to the app using your account credentials.
11. Play any content on the Epic TV app and stream it on a larger screen.
Epic IPTV is an affordable IPTV service that lets you stream tons of TV channels on various platforms. This IPTV does not offer any free trial to the users. If this IPTV is not working on your device, you can contact the customer support team via the contact form on the official website. Ensure to use a VPN while streaming IPTV content on your device. VPN masks your IP address and hides your online identity. In addition, it is also used to unblock the geo-restrictions.