Epic IPTV is one of the leading IPTV providers available online. It streams nearly 3200+ popular TV channels along with 5000+ on-demand contents (movies/TV shows). You can stream various channels from UK, US, Canada, Portuguese, Spain and more. You will find channels for all categories including News, Sports, Movies, Cartoons, Music, Education, Science and more. Epic IPTV is accessible on platforms like Android, Kodi, Firestick, Roku, Smart TVs and Ministra Player. The official website hosts setup guides for all the supported platforms.
Related: Iconic Streams IPTV
Packages available in Epic IPTV
There are 16 packages available in Epic IPTV:
- Crystal Server 1 Month – $25.00
- Crystal Server 3 Month – $60.00
- Crystal Server 6 Month – $85.00
- Crystal Server 12 Month – $110.00
- Epic FHD Server 1 Month – $20.00
- Epic FHD Server 3 Month – $40.00
- Epic FHD Server 6 Month – $70.00
- Epic FHD Server 12 Month – $100.00
- Platinum UHD Server 1 Month – $25.00
- Platinum UHD Server 3 Month – $60.00
- Platinum UHD Server 6 Month – $85.00
- Platinum UHD Server 12 Month – $110.00
- Ruby Server 1 Month – $25.00
- Ruby Server 3 Month – $60.00
- Ruby Server 6 Month – $85.00
- Ruby Server 12 Month – $110.00
- Special Promo 2 for 1 – $30.00
The number of channels and streaming quality will differ from one package to another. By tapping on the package, you will get the channels list, features and much more details.
How to Purchase Subscription Package in Epic IPTV?
1. Visit the official website of Epic IPTV on your web browser.
2. Click the IPTV services menu located in the menu bar.
3. Select the package that you want to purchase.
4. On the info page, tap the button which named as Buy Product.
5. Enter your Hosting device name and tap Continue.
6. Tap Checkout to proceed further.
7. Enter required details like name, billing address and password. Tap Complete Order once you entered the required information.
8. Go through the payment process to purchase the package.
Once you purchased the service, the subscription details will be sent to you through the email.
How to access Epic IPTV on Android?
1. Open a web browser on your Android device and visit http://bit.ly/2HTIZFK.
2. By visiting that link, the apk file will download on your device.
3. Go the download folder and run the downloaded file.
4. After installation, launch the app and note down the Mac address displayed on the home screen.
5. Send that Mac address to the service provider, and they will activate the service immediately.
6. Enter your credentials and start watching the channels.
Related: Best IPTV for Firestick
How to access Epic IPTV Service on Firestick?
1. Enable unknown sources to download apps from unknown sources.
2. Launch the downloader app.
3. Type apk.epiciptv.com/EpicV1.apk in the URL box and click Go.
4. Once the apk file downloaded, click Install.
5. Click Open and follow the steps (5 and 6) mentioned for Android devices.
Epic IPTV is an affordable IPTV service which lets you stream tons of popular channels on various platforms. Try this service on your device and post your queries & feedback in the comment box provided below.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.