Internet Protocol TV is the future of TV that delivers content over IP. Most IPTVs cost less than the cable subscription and provides you the convenience of choosing channels. With the rapid growth of IPTV services, choosing one best option isn’t simple. If you want an IPTV to work on most devices, Yellow IPTV is all you need. It is a multi-platform IPTV that provides the best of entertainment. To know its features, pricing, and setup guide, you shall get into the section below.
Features of Yellow IPTV
The salient features you will enjoy with the installation of Yellow Internet Protocol TV are listed down.
- There are 1900+ channels and video-on-demand titles available.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- The IPTV works on most devices.
- It ensures buffer-free streaming.
- Get your problems resolved through email support.
Yellow Plans & Pricing
You can choose any of the packages of Yellow IPTV to stream quality content.
- 10 Day Test – €2
- 6 Months – €30
- 12 Months – €45
How to Sign Up for Yellow IPTV
To register for an account with Yellow IPTV, you should follow the below steps.
1. On your PC or smartphone, open a browser of your choice.
2. Visit the official website of Yellow IPTV using the address bar.
3. Navigate down and click on the Order button of your preferred plan.
4. When the Contact form appears, you should enter the required details on the respective fields.
5. Enter the Captcha and press the To Send button.
6. Now, check for the payment link on your email inbox and make the payment.
7. With this, you will get the login details of Yellow IPTV.
How to Get Yellow IPTV on Android Devices
If you want to stream Yellow TV content on your Android devices like smartphones, tablets, or Android TV, you need to carry out the steps given below.
- Go to Settings >> Apps >> Menu >> Special Access >> Install Unknown Apps >> Chrome >> Turn On the slider.
1. Launch the Google Chrome app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the address bar and start typing the Yellow IPTV download URL. Press Enter.
3. Click on the Download Apk button to get the IPTV’s latest apk.
4. Launch the File Manager and navigate to the Downloads folder.
5. Click on the Yellow IPTV apk and allow it to get download and install.
6. Select Open and upon its launch, you should key in the login details to stream its content on your Android device.
How to Stream Yellow IPTV on PC
Since Yellow TV is available for Android, you can install it on desktop platforms as well.
- On your PC, download the latest BlueStacks emulator from its website based on your OS.
- Download the latest version of the Yellow IPTV apk file from https://bit.ly/3j7F2j1.
1. Launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
2. Select the Menu icon.
3. Choose the Install apk option when the menu expands.
4. Now, select the Yellow TV apk and let it load on the emulator.
5. Select the apk to install and click on the icon to open it.
6. Go ahead and provide the login details to sign in to your account.
7. With this, you shall stream any content from the Yellow Internet Protocol TV on your PC.
How to Install Yellow IPTV on Firestick
1. Begin from the Firestick home by selecting the Search tile under the Find menu.
2. On the search screen, you should type as Downloader.
3. Under Apps & Games, you need to look for the Downloader tile and select it.
4. Select the Get button on the channel info screen.
5. After the download, get back to Fire TV home and select the Cog icon.
6. Choose My Fire TV and click the Developer Options.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps and choose Downloader.
8. Now, turn on the slider to install a third-party apk on Fire TV.
9. Launch the Downloader app on your Fire TV and type the URL on the http:// field as and press GO.
10. After the download, you should select Install.
11. Click Open to launch the IPTV on the Firestick.
12. Enter the Yellow Internet Protocol TV login details and press Login.
13. Choose a title of your choice to begin watching on your Fire TV.
How to Stream Yellow IPTV on VLC Player
Pre-Requisite: Download VLC Media Player on your device.
1. Launch the VLC player app.
2. Press Ctrl+P or Cmd+P. Otherwise, click the Media menu and select Open Network Stream.
3. Enter the URL of Yellow TV on the network URL field under the Network tab. Select Apply.
4. On the Stream Output dialog box, select Next.
5. Click Stream and choose the output destination.
6. Choose the Stream button to stream the Yellow TV using VLC Player.
Related: Premium IPTV – Stream HD Channels on Various Devices.
How to Watch Yellow IPTV on Kodi
If you have the Kodi media player, the below steps will let you watch Yellow TV on Kodi-compatible devices.
1. Launch Kodi and select the Cog icon.
2. Choose Add-ons.
3. Select Install from repository.
4. Click PVR Clients.
5. Scroll to choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
6. Now, tap the Install button.
7. Wait for the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on installed message to appear.
8. Navigate to click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
9. Select Configure.
10. Under the General tab, click M3U Play List URL and enter the Yellow TV URL.
11. Force close Kodi and reopen it again.
12. With this, you shall start streaming Yellow IPTV on Kodi.
How to Stream Yellow IPTV on MAG
Here are the steps you should carry out to watch Yellow TV on your MAG devices.
1. On your MAG home, select the Settings icon.
2. Click on System Settings.
3. Choose Server.
4. Tap on Portals.
5. Enter the m3u URL of Yellow TV and its name. Press OK.
6. With this, you shall stream your desired content on your MAG device.
Related: Cheese TV IPTV – Review, Features, and Installation Guide.
With the installation of Yellow Internet Protocol TV, you will never miss VOD, live TV, Catchup, and more. It is definitely the best IPTV subscription to stream all the channels. Although it does not offer live customer support, you can use the Contact Us form to ask your queries. Drop us a comment in case if you find any difficulty with Yellow TV.