Yellow IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is an APK service with low server downtime. It is one of the IPTV providers with a built-in EPG Time shit feature for TV channels. Since it has a stable server, you can stream the content 24/7 without any hassle.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, science, kids, movies, and many more. It is possible to stream IPTV content on only one device.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures no video stuttering when streaming. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player and external players like TiviMate IPTV and Perfect Player IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 1,900+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 100+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No, 10 days paid trial for €2
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Yellow IPTV Legal?
No. Yellow IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Yellow IPTV?
Go to Yellow IPTV’s official website (http://yellowiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The Yellow IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a paid trial of 10 days for €2.
How to Login to Yellow IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Android to enter the Yellow IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Yellow IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Yellow IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings > Select Unknown sources > Toggle on the Switch to enable it.
2. From a web browser, download and install the latest version of the Yellow IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Yellow IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider offers M3U URL, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Yellow IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Install Yellow IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTVX on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTVX Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of the IPTV provider, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Yellow IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Yellow IPTV app.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the IPTV Provider APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV Provider.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Yellow IPTV Playlist URL or log in details to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Yellow IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the IPTV Provider APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the Yellow IPTV and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Yellow IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Yellow IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the IPTV provider on Kodi.
Stream Yellow IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Yellow IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for Yellow IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
AirTV IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 1,000 TV channels and 3,000 VOD. It offers a 3-day free trial and costs $19.99 per month. You can get to access the EPG guide for all the TV channels on the service. Currently, there is no external player support available.
IPTV Farm is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 15,000 TV channels and 50,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs €9.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Lazy IPTV Player and Televizo IPTV Player.
SLTV IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 1,500 TV channels and 100+ VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs €60. It supports Anti Freeze technology for smoother streaming. Currently, there is no external player support available.
From taking all the features into account, Yellow IPTV is one of the IPTV providers with a compact channel library. With being available in an APK and M3U format, it is easy to install and set up on streaming devices. You can contact the IPTV service regarding any not working or queries about your subscription through the email portal. Since we can’t find that the IPTV is legal, approach a VPN connection to watch your favorite content with ease.