OTT Platinum IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider that offers you over 10,000 channels, and 100,000+ on-demand content like movies, TV shows, and more. The channels available on this IPTV cover almost all the categories like News, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Music, and more. You can stream channels in good quality like SD, HD, FHD, and even 4K. You also need not worry about the slow loading of content thanks to its load balancing feature. This IPTV has some of the best sports channels that allow you to stream most of the sports events in the world. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Smart TV, Firestick, MAG Devices, and more.
This IPTV provides many subscription plans so that users can select the plan that best suits their needs. The Plans are:
- 1 Month Subscription – €15 for 30 days
- 3 Months Subscription – €30 for 90 days
- 6 Months Subscription – €40 for 180 days
- 12 Months Subscription – €50 for 365 days
It also has separate plans for mature content.
How to Subscribe to OTT Platinum IPTV
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Type OTT Platinum on the search bar and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Click on Store. Choose the plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
5. Once you have subscribed for the IPTV, you will receive all the details like Username, Password, and more through the mail.
How to Stream OTT Platinum IPTV on Android devices
1. Turn on your Android device and open the Play Store.
2. Search for OTT Platinum IPTV and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
4. Launch the IPTV app and enter your IPTV credentials like Username and Password.
5. Select Login and enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Watch OTT Platinum IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the results and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and navigate to Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and click on Downloader Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown Apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the M3U URL of OTT Platinum IPTV.
8. Select Go and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
9. Click on Install and once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
10. Login using your Username and Password. Choose the content and enjoy streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Get OTT Platinum IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and look for BlueStacks.
2. Select the official website and download the Android Emulator on your PC.
3. Install BlueStacks and once the installation is done, open the BlueStacks app.
4. Sign in using your Google account and select Google Play Store on the home screen.
5. Click on the Search bar and type OTT Platinum IPTV.
6. Choose the app from the search results and select Install.
7. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks and open the app.
8. Type your account details like Username and Password to sign in.
9. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Stream OTT Platinum IPTV on Android TV
1. Switch on your TV and press the Home button on your Android TV remote.
2. Select Apps on the home screen and open the Play Store.
3. Enter OTT Platinum IPTV on the Search bar.
4. Once you find the app, select Install to install the app on Android TV.
5. Open the IPTV app and sign in using your account credentials.
6. Enjoy watching live TV channels on Android TV.
How to Get OTT Platinum IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and select the browser.
2. Download the OTT Platinum IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Now, connect the USB to the USB port on the Smart TV.
5. Switch on your TV, and select Settings on the home screen.
6. Click on Device Preferences and choose Security & Restrictions.
7. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Move the file to the Smart TV and open the IPTV apk file.
9. Click on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
10. Open the app and login with your account details.
11. Start streaming the IPTV content on your TV.
How to Watch OTT Platinum IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Launch your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Select the Portals tab and enter the name and URL of OTT Platinum IPTV.
4. Tap on Save. Now you can watch IPTV content on MAG devices.
OTT Platinum IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV. You need to subscribe to the IPTV in order to stream the content. You can watch live TV channels, movies, and TV series from different countries and languages. In case of problems, you can contact Customer Support through the Contact Us form on the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is impossible to determine whether IPTV is legal or not. So, use a VPN when streaming content from IPTV.
Yes, it is available on the Play Store.
You can download the app using Play Store or third-party sites.